Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BEBE DA BOOTAY: MZ STANDING OVATION...YOU'LL SEE WHY THEY CALL HER THAT...60"

Catch Up Newbies BEBE DA BOOTAY: MZ STANDING OVATION...YOU'LL SEE WHY THEY CALL HER THAT...60"
    Liked
    170 times

Post BEBE DA BOOTAY: MZ STANDING OVATION...YOU'LL SEE WHY THEY CALL HER THAT...60"

Catch Up Newbies BEBE DA BOOTAY: MZ STANDING OVATION...YOU'LL SEE WHY THEY CALL HER THAT...60" rwizzzle83's Avatar
    Liked
    99 times

Thats a terrible bootay..to go along with a terrible face...

Catch Up Newbies BEBE DA BOOTAY: MZ STANDING OVATION...YOU'LL SEE WHY THEY CALL HER THAT...60" Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

Catch Up Newbies BEBE DA BOOTAY: MZ STANDING OVATION...YOU'LL SEE WHY THEY CALL HER THAT...60"
    Liked
    411 times

No dats not da one homie

When a chick gets into that 'how does she wipe zone' **** stops being sexy

Liked
    242 times

i cant enjoy that

Liked
    170 times

LOL. You people are too funny. Look, I've been a member of several msgbds. for over 10 years and there are some very interesting patterns I've learned about people, human nature and social behavior. And here's what I've learned about msgbds.:

1. Members of any given msgbd. have the utmost respect for the Administrators and Moderators. They will not insult them, disrespect them or talk back to them for fear of getting banned.
    2. Members of msgds show very little respect for other community members. They will get into fights, arguments, debates etc. They will agree to disagree.
    3. When someone starts a new thread....the first commentator's comment will usually indicate how well others will respond to the post. They control the thought pattern of the thread. If the first commentator likes the post...the second commentator will...and the third and so on. However, if they don't like the post neither will most people...however there will be a minority who will always disagree with the majority.

In this case, the first commentator didn't like BeBe and neither did the second one or anyone else who commented on the thread. But had the first commentator liked her...so would the majority of most people. I like personally Bebe which is why I posted her. I think for her to have a 60" ass...her ass is rithickulos.

Liked
    166 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    In this case, the first commentator didn't like BeBe and neither did the second one or anyone else who commented on the thread. But had the first commentator liked her...so would the majority of most people. I like personally Bebe which is why I posted her. I think for her to have a 60" ass...her ass is rithickulos.
    You also posted Bunz, but you had nothing good to say about her...my guess being that you perceive Bebe to be "real"? Jury still out on that one...I will say she appears more "real" than Bunz...LOL!

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    You also posted Bunz, but you had nothing good to say about her...my guess being that you perceive Bebe to be "real"? Jury still out on that one...I will say she appears more "real" than Bunz...LOL!
    ??? When I post shyt on this site (which is a rarity these days) do you not read what I post? The only thing I insulted about Bunz was her intellect. Nothing else. And I did have something good to say about her which is I posted all that azz of hers for you people's enjoyment. Know you...you CAN post a hot dumb chick. Try it sometime.

Stop putting words in my writings and implying shyt. I never perceived anything about Bebe's azz being real. Where'd you get that from? Matter of fact the first words within this post are: "No words. Just enjoy the videos."

Member BEBE DA BOOTAY: MZ STANDING OVATION...YOU'LL SEE WHY THEY CALL HER THAT...60"
    Liked
    74 times

LOL. You people are too funny. Look, I've been a member of several msgbds. for over 10 years and there are some very interesting patterns I've learned about people, human nature and social behavior. And here's what I've learned about msgbds.:

2. Members of msgds show very little respect for other community members. They will get into fights, arguments, debates etc. They will agree to disagree.
    Lmao. You're the most disrespectful a--hole on the block

More Lol, She has an average face at best, with a likely fake azz. She's probably a member of your Bootyology cult.

Liked
    166 times

I'm glad we could help demonstrate rule #2...lol!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast