Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ayisha Diaz on a CUTE FACE vs a Big 'OL PHAT A$$"!

Catch Up Newbies Ayisha Diaz on a CUTE FACE vs a Big 'OL PHAT A$$"!
    Liked
    166 times

Quote Originally Posted by deafman23 View Post
    After 40 years of living I have yet to see a face that made my **** hard. pretty faces are for pictures and I can't screw a pic. give the that thing that shake like jelly every day
    Co-sign!!!

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by deafman23 View Post
    After 40 years of living I have yet to see a face that made my **** hard. pretty faces are for pictures and I can't screw a pic. give the that thing that shake like jelly every day
    thats true but im too fly to be fuckin a chick that aint pretty......no matter what her body looks like.......i just gotta keep in mind that i cant risk knockin up an average lookin chick......thats just not a good look......above the neck>below the neck......

New Arrival
    Liked
    16 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    ??? Why are dudes so stupid and weak for females? Seriously, guys fall in love with a chick and want to marry her because she's pretty? You don't know this bish. You don't know if she'll be loyal to you, if she's attracted to you, what bad habits she has, good habits, her likes, her dislikes etc.

You don't know her. How about first meeting her (if you get the chance), going out with her, seeing if there's mutual attraction, if ya'll have sexual chemistry and are sexually compatible (she may not even know how to suck your dyck...and you may not know how to eat her pvssy right). You may not even compatible for bringing superior babies into the world.

All I'm saying is...meet, go out with and get to know a female first before you talk about marrying her just because you think the chick is hot. He'll she might secretly have the hots for your best friend or worst she could be scecretly married or have a boyfriend. I've dated a LOT of females dude (well over 100). Bad chicks. So I've learned.
    In addition to what dude said you fools picking an ass over a face better hope she will maintain that ass and not let it get huge and sloppy leaving you attached to a sack of old laundry. Then again there are a whole lot of dudes who don't mind a big sloppy ass and a big sloppy body to go with it. I don't mind a little extra weight but Hell No I don't want to be f@#%cing Jabba the hut as she get older.

Liked
    242 times

face

Catch Up Newbies Ayisha Diaz on a CUTE FACE vs a Big 'OL PHAT A$$"! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

??? Why are dudes so stupid and weak for females? Seriously, guys fall in love with a chick and want to marry her because she's pretty? You don't know this bish. You don't know if she'll be loyal to you, if she's attracted to you, what bad habits she has, good habits, her likes, her dislikes etc.

You don't know her. How about first meeting her (if you get the chance), going out with her, seeing if there's mutual attraction, if ya'll have sexual chemistry and are sexually compatible (she may not even know how to suck your dyck...and you may not know how to eat her pvssy right). You may not even compatible for bringing superior babies into the world.

All I'm saying is...meet, go out with and get to know a female first before you talk about marrying her just because you think the chick is hot. He'll she might secretly have the hots for your best friend or worst she could be scecretly married or have a boyfriend. I've dated a LOT of females dude (well over 100). Bad chicks. So I've learned.
    Man, save that fuc* shi* for the next steve harvey movie. Nobody wants to here that ****.

Catch Up Newbies Ayisha Diaz on a CUTE FACE vs a Big 'OL PHAT A$$"! 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

Lloyd banks is this you?

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Both is needed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12