Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Thread: Now It's Time For The HEAVYWEIGHTS..Mizz DR,Briana Bette,Miracle Watts,Lena Chase,and More!!!

Super Moderator Now It's Time For The HEAVYWEIGHTS..Mizz DR,Briana Bette,Miracle Watts,Lena Chase,and More!!!
    Now It's Time For The HEAVYWEIGHTS..Mizz DR,Briana Bette,Miracle Watts,Lena Chase,and More!!!
    Liked
    1470 times

Wink Now It's Time For The HEAVYWEIGHTS..Mizz DR,Briana Bette,Miracle Watts,Lena Chase,and More!!!

Mizz DR,Elba Everlasting,Lynda Rose,etc.

Lena Chase

Miracle Watts

Lira Mercer w/o makeup

Kim Stamp

Stephanie Santiago

Briana Bette

Jessica Kylie

2015 TOURNEY ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON

Catch Up Newbies Now It's Time For The HEAVYWEIGHTS..Mizz DR,Briana Bette,Miracle Watts,Lena Chase,and More!!! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

Bria

New Arrival Now It's Time For The HEAVYWEIGHTS..Mizz DR,Briana Bette,Miracle Watts,Lena Chase,and More!!!
    Liked
    28 times

Stephanie santiago look like such a h0e.....shorty blocked me on IG cause I said her doctor did some nice work

Catch Up Newbies Now It's Time For The HEAVYWEIGHTS..Mizz DR,Briana Bette,Miracle Watts,Lena Chase,and More!!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by hegotgame28 View Post
    Stephanie santiago look like such a hoe.....shorty blocked me on IG cause I said her doctor did some nice work
    thats odd, she posted the video of her doctor and said he did nice work
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

New Arrival Now It's Time For The HEAVYWEIGHTS..Mizz DR,Briana Bette,Miracle Watts,Lena Chase,and More!!!
    Liked
    28 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    thats odd, she posted the video of her doctor and said he did nice work
    Word but you know these Instagram "famous" chicks be real sensitive. I can't stand these plastic chicks tho. When they about 50 they're gonna look sooooo bad wit all those ass injections and breast implants..I almost feel bad for them. Doin so much just so they can get chose by some rapper or athlete then they dump em after they hit it and they back on IG and twitter talkin bout how "men ain't ****" smh the cycle continues

Catch Up Newbies Now It's Time For The HEAVYWEIGHTS..Mizz DR,Briana Bette,Miracle Watts,Lena Chase,and More!!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by hegotgame28 View Post
    Word but you know these Instagram "famous" chicks be real sensitive (BKA "crazy"). I can't stand these plastic chicks tho. When they about 50 they're gonna look sooooo bad wit all those ass injections and breast implants..I almost feel bad for them. Doin so much just so they can get chose by some rapper or athlete then they dump em after they hit it and they back on IG and twitter talkin bout how "men ain't ****" smh the cycle continues
    they dont care if its a rapper or baller, they trolling for any man that will take care of them and pay they bills and aside from how they look at 50, i wonder about thier health.... only God knows the long term affects of these foreign substances floating thru thier blood stream... honestly to me.... she starting not to look AS sexy... she' starting to look "carved"....

and she aint calling her self "dope" jus cause she looks good, this girl gets high.... im from the hood i know a drug head when i see one
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Now It's Time For The HEAVYWEIGHTS..Mizz DR,Briana Bette,Miracle Watts,Lena Chase,and More!!! Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

lira>