Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Pick One -- Amara Santos,Tinashe,Angie Varona,Crystal Westbrooks,Kandy Dang,Ariane Davis

Super Moderator Pick One -- Amara Santos,Tinashe,Angie Varona,Crystal Westbrooks,Kandy Dang,Ariane Davis
    Pick One -- Amara Santos,Tinashe,Angie Varona,Crystal Westbrooks,Kandy Dang,Ariane Davis
    Liked
    1470 times

Arrow Pick One -- Amara Santos,Tinashe,Angie Varona,Crystal Westbrooks,Kandy Dang,Ariane Davis

Tinashe

Angie Varona

Crystal Westbrooks

Kandy Dang

Amara Santos

Ariane Davis

Catch Up Newbies Pick One -- Amara Santos,Tinashe,Angie Varona,Crystal Westbrooks,Kandy Dang,Ariane Davis
    Liked
    170 times

Obviously this post is a joke. You mean out of all these unappealing women which one would I choose? Question, what man picks from a list of unappealing women to begin with? You guess which one I picked.

Catch Up Newbies Pick One -- Amara Santos,Tinashe,Angie Varona,Crystal Westbrooks,Kandy Dang,Ariane Davis Konfidential4's Avatar
    Liked
    94 times

I'll roll with Tinashe --- only cuz she light-skinned and cute

Just tryna make it.... Pick One -- Amara Santos,Tinashe,Angie Varona,Crystal Westbrooks,Kandy Dang,Ariane Davis airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

gimme ms davis... she's the sleeper of the group....
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Catch Up Newbies Pick One -- Amara Santos,Tinashe,Angie Varona,Crystal Westbrooks,Kandy Dang,Ariane Davis shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

Ariane Davis

Catch Up Newbies Pick One -- Amara Santos,Tinashe,Angie Varona,Crystal Westbrooks,Kandy Dang,Ariane Davis
    Liked
    242 times

amara santos, easy

Liked
    170 times

Yo dude (Rasheed) you deleted my post because I didn't find any of the chicks you posted hot? Really man? Dude I really thought you were joking with the chicks you put in this wack azz post. C'mon son you posted a chick who's face and body is covered in freckles, another chick sticking her tongue out w/ crazy hair and a fcking lesbian?...Ariane Davis?

This post is so focked up that most of the dudes picked the lesbian (Ariane). N1gga step your game up, post better quality and better looking females who's attracted to men and stop being so damn sensitive. Power in the hands of a damn fool. SMH.

Product of Determination Pick One -- Amara Santos,Tinashe,Angie Varona,Crystal Westbrooks,Kandy Dang,Ariane Davis Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Yo dude (Rasheed) you deleted my post because I didn't find any of the chicks you posted hot? Really man? Dude I really thought you were joking with the chicks you put in this wack azz post. C'mon son you posted a chick who's face and body is covered in freckles, another chick sticking her tongue out w/ crazy hair and a fcking lesbian?...Ariane Davis?

This post is so focked up that most of the dudes picked the lesbian (Ariane). N1gga step your game up, post better quality and better looking females who's attracted to men and stop being so damn sensitive. Power in the hands of a damn fool. SMH.
    he prolly deleted it by accident. The post has been restore. Your opinion is your opinion... *although it annoys some, sometimes*
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"