Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LIL KIM took a crazy jab at NICKI MINAJ on her new mixtape cover "IDENTITY THEFT"

Catch Up Newbies LIL KIM took a crazy jab at NICKI MINAJ on her new mixtape cover "IDENTITY THEFT" TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

wow! LIL KIM took a crazy jab at NICKI MINAJ on her new mixtape cover "IDENTITY THEFT"

Wow how will nicki respond to this... Remy's out too, rap might just get exciting again!
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies LIL KIM took a crazy jab at NICKI MINAJ on her new mixtape cover "IDENTITY THEFT" screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

nikki actually jacked missy swag with the weird outfits and crazy facial expression.

Don't nobody want it like that with nikki Remy need a check. I'd like to see eve go at nikki though

Catch Up Newbies LIL KIM took a crazy jab at NICKI MINAJ on her new mixtape cover "IDENTITY THEFT" TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

with her raunchy image, lil kim had to take a lot of junk and put up with a lot in the industry, i think lil kim just wanted/s nicki to pay a little homage or at least jus say "thank you for paving a way for a *** like me to get doe...."
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"