Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BUNZ4EVER - SHE'S WHY I HATE STRIPPAS

Catch Up Newbies BUNZ4EVER - SHE'S WHY I HATE STRIPPAS
    Liked
    170 times

Post BUNZ4EVER - SHE'S WHY I HATE STRIPPAS

This dumb bytch Bunz4ever is a f*cking loser. Not only can this bytch not spell but this bish was born for prison life. I bet all her brothers been to the state penn too at some point in their life. See there's always a reason why a female becomes a stripper and then transitions into adult movies which is an even lower level, not a come up and it's because the bytch's life is shyt cause she ain't shyt.

N!ggas easily get blindsided by a woman's looks and phat azz and give her pass in life when he knows the bish is fcked up and no good. But for the sake of his dyck...usually dumb n!ggas like this are also f*cked up and live in the low ghettos themselves. Read this dumb shyt from this chick's instagram page:

*note* after reading this shyt...I lost interest in this pathetic h0e.

"August 3rd this same day last year I was in jail facing weapons, drug, parole violation , and credit card fraud charges . These people was offering no less than 23 years and wouldn't lift my blue warrant for parole so I could bond out even though I had already discharged. My birthday is tomorrow I've spent 4 birthdays incarcerated before the age of 25 so don't tell me I ain't blessed! So when u see me turnt up all month just know I'm showing out for all the fun times I missed in that **** hole✔️. Left by everyone I love to friends, family, and even the one I held I down , that's y this birthday August 4, 2014 means so much to me(f*ck u it's my time)"

Liked
    411 times

U lost interest in her... but this is your SECOND thread about her

lloyd you are a GOD DAMN MESS

Catch Up Newbies BUNZ4EVER - SHE'S WHY I HATE STRIPPAS 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    U lost interest in her... but this is your SECOND thread about her

lloyd you are a GOD DAMN MESS
    I agree with u lloyd and i just delete her off my IG this morning too. I still cant find her **** movie with the body xxx, Am going to give it a next search lol

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    U lost interest in her... but this is your SECOND thread about her lloyd you are a GOD DAMN MESS
    Yes this is my SECOND (and last) thread about her. Me posting about her a second time would be the equivalent of me posting about you for the first time and then learning you did some dumb shyt and then I inform everybody about the dumbshit you did. Do I still wanna fvck with you or did I just put your dumb ass on blast warning others not to fck with you?

go back to school boy.

Catch Up Newbies BUNZ4EVER - SHE'S WHY I HATE STRIPPAS screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

She need to be glad she not in a ditch. She probably was singing like a mockingbird. Oh well more power to her

Liked
    15 times

Catch Up Newbies BUNZ4EVER - SHE'S WHY I HATE STRIPPAS G-UNOT-killa's Avatar
    Liked
    241 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    She need to be glad she not in a ditch. She probably was singing like a mockingbird. Oh well more power to her
    She was more likely twerking for dem bulldyke inmates den anything.
    G-Unit Crip 4 Life

Member BUNZ4EVER - SHE'S WHY I HATE STRIPPAS MAN_Drake's Avatar
    Liked
    70 times

... I'd still give her the D

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by MAN_Drake View Post
    ... I'd still give her the D
    I was WAITING for some dude to type this shyt...just WAITING...and you fell right into the trap. It's because of negros (Negro is Spanish for black which is why we're not really negros) like you which explains why there are no black fathers in the homes and why 76% of black women are single mothers raising kids by themselves

Black males make the WORST choice when dealing with black females. Black males have fallen out of love with black females but not out of lust w/ them...and it starts young when they're still in elementary school. Black men have no desire to be with black women long term because black women like Bunz4ever have become so undesirable (they've become too masculine and imitiate the life choices and mentality that criminal black males make) in the eyes of black men to be seen as potential wives and girlfriends BUT their mouths, vaginas and phat asses are still desirable to penetrate.

So black males like you...will have sex with women like Bunz, impregnate her, but won't marry her (because you don't love her because she's become difficult to manage) and then run off and leave her with his child to raise by herself. Even if the dude is no good himself and is in and out of prison...that still has nothing to do with how he feels about marrying the black woman he loves.

If black women today weren't so f*cked up maybe black males would learn to fall back in love with her and he would be a better man, husband because of her and she a better woman, wife because of him and then black love, black marriage (the foundation for family) would be restored. In the beginning of the realtionship, they both would make better life choices for their future.

Catch Up Newbies BUNZ4EVER - SHE'S WHY I HATE STRIPPAS 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    I was WAITING for some dude to type this shyt...just WAITING...and you fell right into the trap. It's because of negros (Negro is Spanish for black which is why we're not really negros) like you which explains why there are no black fathers in the homes and why 76% of black women are single mothers raising kids by themselves

Black males make the WORST choice when dealing with black females. Black males have fallen out of love with black females but not out of lust w/ them...and it starts young when they're still in elementary school. Black men have no desire to be with black women long term because black women like Bunz4ever have become so undesirable (they've become too masculine and imitiate the life choices and mentality that criminal black males make) in the eyes of black men to be seen as potential wives and girlfriends BUT their mouths, vaginas and phat asses are still desirable to penetrate.

So black males like you...will have sex with women like Bunz, impregnate her, but won't marry her (because you don't love her because she's become difficult to manage) and then run off and leave her with his child to raise by herself. Even if the dude is no good himself and is in and out of prison...that still has nothing to do with how he feels about marrying the black woman he loves.

If black women today weren't so f*cked up maybe black males would learn to fall back in love with her and he would be a better man, husband because of her and she a better woman, wife because of him and then black love, black marriage (the foundation for family) would be restored. In the beginning of the realtionship, they both would make better life choices for their future.
    Lloyd , thats just how the world is right now. Bunz is lesbian too and u have so gays and tranny too. I say fuk the color of a girl just pick someone that could do things for u and love and u will be good. Try not to cheat on her or maybe 1 girl on the side

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast