Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Samantha Angelique..... When did 40inch hips became too small? (SEXY SOLEI) 2 minute video PLEASE WATCH

Catch Up Newbies Samantha Angelique..... When did 40inch hips became too small?  (SEXY SOLEI) 2 minute video PLEASE WATCH
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Samantha Angelique..... When did 40inch hips became too small? (SEXY SOLEI) 2 minute video PLEASE WATCH

I wish this video was longer, I would like more confessions/ interviews like this since "The fake bigger bigger bigger bigger b00ty" trend is a thing.

Where is Lastarya, where ever she is I hope she is doing great

Solei waiting from Solei Clark on Vimeo.

Instagram
    ^^^ HER INSTAGRAM

https://twitter.com/SamanthaAngeliq
    ^^ her twitter

Samantha Angelique
    her website

AND IM GONE

Super Moderator Samantha Angelique..... When did 40inch hips became too small?  (SEXY SOLEI) 2 minute video PLEASE WATCH
    Samantha Angelique..... When did 40inch hips became too small?  (SEXY SOLEI) 2 minute video PLEASE WATCH
    Liked
    1470 times

anything past 150 lbs is a no go for Sheed

Catch Up Newbies Samantha Angelique..... When did 40inch hips became too small?  (SEXY SOLEI) 2 minute video PLEASE WATCH
    Liked
    411 times

Anything under 150lbs is a no go for doe

#STURDYCHICKS

Liked
    170 times

Melyssa Ford said the same thing years ago when she was a guest panelist on some forum. She said "it's really all about who got the biggest butt." And that's why she left the game...the butts kept getting bigger. Smooth Magazine stated that the humongous ass craze is what put the nail in the coffin for Vida Guerra's (the former ass queen) urban modeling career. Vida was 42" competing with younger models who were 45""- 48" inches.

Now these chicks are 50" (Supawmn), 52" (Deelishis) and 60" (Mz Standing Ovation) with the same industry standard waist measurement of 27" which Buffie established nine years ago.

New Arrival
    Liked
    16 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Melyssa Ford said the same thing years ago when she was a guest panelist on some forum. She said "it's really all about who got the biggest butt." And that's why she left the game...the butts kept getting bigger. Smooth Magazine stated that the humongous ass craze is what put the nail in the coffin for Vida Guerra's (the former ass queen) urban modeling career. Vida was 42" competing with younger models who were 45""- 48" inches.

Now these chicks are 50" (Supawmn), 52" (Deelishis) and 60" (Mz Standing Ovation) with the same industry standard waist measurement of 27" which Buffie established nine years ago.
    Yeah dudes have lost they dam minds now. 50 inch hips on most women is not natural. And 15-20 years ago you would be considered fat if you were over 150. Dudes have distorted what curvy and thick means. A big ass with a gut and rolls does not make you thick or curvy. Women with normal shapes getting shots and butt lifts to get distorted bodies. And we used to think we were above those tribal rituals with the plate lips and neck stretching......sad!

Product of Determination Samantha Angelique..... When did 40inch hips became too small?  (SEXY SOLEI) 2 minute video PLEASE WATCH Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

the OG Solei... her body was A1
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Samantha Angelique..... When did 40inch hips became too small?  (SEXY SOLEI) 2 minute video PLEASE WATCH shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

nice ass

Liked
    242 times

yea solei been money in my book

and she right, i would take her over any of those injected bimbos

Liked
    4930 times

Her body is perfect, and everything is real