Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Would You Rather End Your Night with A.Portia Jenkins,B. Briana Bette,or C.Sheneka Adams

Super Moderator Would You Rather End Your Night with A.Portia Jenkins,B. Briana Bette,or C.Sheneka Adams
    Would You Rather End Your Night with A.Portia Jenkins,B. Briana Bette,or C.Sheneka Adams
    Liked
    1470 times

Cool Would You Rather End Your Night with A.Portia Jenkins,B. Briana Bette,or C.Sheneka Adams

Portia Jenkins

Briana Bette

Sheneka Adams

New Arrival
    Liked
    22 times

Fucc.. I've always had a thing for Portia with all them mirror selfies she be postin but damn... Briana is thicker than a mufucka. I can't call it.. One of them two.

Unless...

Sheneka's gonna give me that neck she was giving up on video. She was making love to the pipe forreal

Catch Up Newbies Would You Rather End Your Night with A.Portia Jenkins,B. Briana Bette,or C.Sheneka Adams Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

begin & end w/sheneka

Just tryna make it.... Would You Rather End Your Night with A.Portia Jenkins,B. Briana Bette,or C.Sheneka Adams airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

portia.. no questions... y'all can fight/argue over the other two.... me and ms jenkins gone sit back and laugh at yall
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Catch Up Newbies Would You Rather End Your Night with A.Portia Jenkins,B. Briana Bette,or C.Sheneka Adams
    Liked
    68 times

Portia...eat it from the back right after she finish working out

Catch Up Newbies Would You Rather End Your Night with A.Portia Jenkins,B. Briana Bette,or C.Sheneka Adams screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Friday
    Saturday
    Sunday

One for each day...