Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DISCUSS: Beyonce Bare Pregnant Belly Held By Jay Z; Wedding Photo

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Product of Determination DISCUSS: Beyonce Bare Pregnant Belly Held By Jay Z; Wedding Photo Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Heatwave View Post

... i just wanna know why their editor made the part where "her" belly is exposed a much lower quality from the rest of the HD clips in the video... and can we get a view without Jay Z's hand covering half the belly and her hands covering the top...

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies DISCUSS: Beyonce Bare Pregnant Belly Held By Jay Z; Wedding Photo TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    it aint that complicated.......you either crazy or just hatin........in either case I just take it as a subliminal compliment to beyonce.........its cool tho, I still love you........
    Dawi.... We usually always agree I'm disapointed....

Unless u dropped the seeds in her belly u can't be so sure
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies DISCUSS: Beyonce Bare Pregnant Belly Held By Jay Z; Wedding Photo
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post

Dawi.... We usually always agree I'm disapointed....

Unless u dropped the seeds in her belly u can't be so sure
    its just an indirect way of people showing that they think she had the baddest figure ever just by even thinking she would want to do something like that.......I've never heard that kind of rumor about halle, selma, and j-lo when they were pregnant.......and you dam sure don't ever hear that when any of these bony ass white chicks get knocked up.........media is a business, they want the story that sells, regardless of whether its positive or negative........and beyonce's been on point her whole career that her positive stories don't sell, so they try to turn them into negative ones every chance they get.......a story of her getting the honor of singing at the president's inauguration gets turned into one about her using a backing track ( which is nothing new is the industry- Michael at motown 25 had a backing track)..........her getting to showcase her talents for 150 million people at the superbowl becomes "did beyonce shut down the power?".........and her and jay experiencing the joy of life becomes "is beyonce's pregnancy fake?"........the media knows the public is starving for a bonafide beyonce scandal, and beyonce knows it..........lowkey that why she dropped her album the way she did with no promotion.......she knew that any high profile event she did for the album would get turned into something negative by the media.........baby u can hate on or peep game, either way the queen deals with plenty of both........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12