Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Tahiry Back out and about Since Getting ATTACKED BY MAN!

Product of Determination Tahiry Back out and about Since Getting ATTACKED BY MAN! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Tahiry Back out and about Since Getting ATTACKED BY MAN!

Tahiry

929239_759076477461681_1804302179_n

10632089_284650271742240_918046882_n

10691724_860533910638282_1460566676_n
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Tahiry Back out and about Since Getting ATTACKED BY MAN! Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

whoa - attacked?!?.. tf happened?!?

Catch Up Newbies Tahiry Back out and about Since Getting ATTACKED BY MAN! G-UNOT-killa's Avatar
    Liked
    241 times

Tahir can get attacced by dis crip dicc.
    G-Unit Crip 4 Life

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Tahiry allegedly had some behind the scenes issues with a man named Carlos Gonzales. Mr. Gonzales was the production manager of the Helen Mills event venue which was where the Toure show was being held.

Carlos reportedly made it pretty clear that he had no respect for Tahiry from the get go. Gonzales allegedly made rude comments to her throughout their interaction.

One bystander who witnessed the attack stated that the altercation began when Tahiry questioned Carlos as to why he was being so rude to her. The question seemingly triggered Gonzales to “black out” and he supposedly begin hurling obscenities at her as he walked up closer to her.

Tahiry warned him not to speak to her that way and in response Carlos reportedly began striking her. During the attack, Carlos repeatedly not only hit Tahiry multiple times but also attempted to drag her by her hair as well. A source claims it took about 7 or 8 men to pull him off of her.

There was late word that a representative from the PR firm who handled the event may be the source of all the trouble. The publicist has been accused of “continuously belittling” and disrespecting Tahiry’s team.

To make it worse, the PR rep was also allegedly seen doing nothing to help Tahiry as she was being beaten on by a man. Then she reportedly forced Tahiry’s team into a room where they were held for some time. This delayed Tahiry getting medical attention for her injuries!

The show was eventually cancelled and rescheduled for a later date as a result of the craziness that took place.

Tahiry was checked into Lenox Hill hospital yesterday evening following the attack and was later released. She is said to be recovering at home now.