Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Thread: Unarmed Black Man Pulled Over and SHOT by WHITE OFFICER (Groubert Traffic Stop Shooting)

Catch Up Newbies Unarmed Black Man Pulled Over and SHOT by WHITE OFFICER (Groubert Traffic Stop Shooting)
    Liked
    820 times

Default Unarmed Black Man Pulled Over and SHOT by WHITE OFFICER (Groubert Traffic Stop Shooting)

White Cop Shoot Unarmed Black Man

Product of Determination Unarmed Black Man Pulled Over and SHOT by WHITE OFFICER (Groubert Traffic Stop Shooting) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default OFF TOPIC: Unarmed Black Man Pulled Over and SHOT by WHITE OFFICER (Groubert Traffic Stop Shooting)

damn shame....

this why i put my hands in clear view... on the steering wheel if i get pulled over and tell the officer... "Hey, officer i'm going to reach in my pocket.. to grab my wallet... is that ok?"

As Jones got out of his truck, Groubert, 31, demanded Jones’s driver license.

When Jones turned to reach into his truck for the license, Groubert screamed “HE’S GOT A GUN!” and opened fire on Jones.

Jones, who was startled when the shots rang out, dropped his license and wallet on the ground. Instinctively, Jones held his hands in the air in the universal sign for surrender.

Jones, who was hit once in the hip, screamed, “What did I do? . . . I just got my license, you said get my license.”

Groubert can be heard informing Jones that he wasn’t wearing his seat belt.

CBS affiliate WLTX reports that South Carolina Department of Public Safety Director Leroy Smith fired Groubert Sept. 19 after reviewing the dash cam video.

According to CBS News, Groubert was arrested and charged Wednesday with “assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature.”

Groubert faces 20 years in prison if he is convicted.

Jones will live to tell his story — in his own words — about the cop who shot him for driving while black.

Cop Arrested After Shooting Driver For Not Wearing His Seat Belt (Video) : Sandra Rose
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Unarmed Black Man Pulled Over and SHOT by WHITE OFFICER (Groubert Traffic Stop Shooting)
    Liked
    820 times

so u gonna act like i didn't just post this opp.......

Product of Determination Unarmed Black Man Pulled Over and SHOT by WHITE OFFICER (Groubert Traffic Stop Shooting) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    so u gonna act like i didn't just post this opp.......
    my baddd dawitwy.... i just seen it ...shame on me...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    820 times

shits crazy af tho, niggaz is getting shot over doing exactly what they're told.......

Member Unarmed Black Man Pulled Over and SHOT by WHITE OFFICER (Groubert Traffic Stop Shooting)
    Liked
    15 times

As a black man he should have known better than to make any sudden movements and dive that fast into a car. You already know cops have an itchy trigger finger when it comes to black men anyway. Im glad the policeman that shot him is facing 20 years tho, even tho knowing the system he'll probably only do 5

Catch Up Newbies Unarmed Black Man Pulled Over and SHOT by WHITE OFFICER (Groubert Traffic Stop Shooting) shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

open season

New Arrival
    Liked
    16 times

Unfortunately it is open season. There are a whole lot of white people who are still mad that we 'snuck one into the White House.' In a lot of ways the black president will make things worse for us. Not necessarily for what he has done for the country but for the renewed hatred towards black people in general and white America's attempt to re-claim what is 'theirs' as they face losing more of 'their' country to Hispanics, a country they essentially stole from the American Indians and Hispanics/Latin Americans in the first place.......

Just tryna make it.... Unarmed Black Man Pulled Over and SHOT by WHITE OFFICER (Groubert Traffic Stop Shooting) airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

There is no excuse for that.... The only silver lining is that the man didn't die.... ppl with bad nerves should not be cops... the fact that the man pulled over and was cooperating should have been reason enough to not even have the weapon drawn... Policemen need to stop thinking that ppl are criminals first and humans second..... No routine traffic stop for a seatbelt required a weapon to be pulled out.... smh
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps