Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Thread: DOUBLE TEAM from a Chocolate Wonderland -- Sibongile Cummings aka Symba and @i_supawmn!!

Product of Determination DOUBLE TEAM from a Chocolate Wonderland -- Sibongile Cummings aka Symba and @i_supawmn!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default DOUBLE TEAM from a Chocolate Wonderland -- Sibongile Cummings aka Symba and @i_supawmn!!

Sibongile Cummings aka Symba

@i_supawmn

ce36e5f0264b11e3b34b22000aaa2162_7

10616318_298902540298288_2091209387_n
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies DOUBLE TEAM from a Chocolate Wonderland -- Sibongile Cummings aka Symba and @i_supawmn!! 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

10616318_298902540298288_2091209387_n

Last edited by 100dollarman; 10-05-2014 at 02:38 PM.

Catch Up Newbies DOUBLE TEAM from a Chocolate Wonderland -- Sibongile Cummings aka Symba and @i_supawmn!! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

nice

Catch Up Newbies DOUBLE TEAM from a Chocolate Wonderland -- Sibongile Cummings aka Symba and @i_supawmn!!
    Liked
    170 times

As much of an ass fanatic I am...as much as I believe that booty is life....booty on some women ain't everything. Some women have some phat asses but the women themselves be ugly as fck as it is in the case of these two women. Supawoman is an unattractive woman who has worked as a steel worker for 10 years and was once overweight and lost 50 pounds. I browse her IG photos to look at her ass...not at her face as I could never date or fck her.

Please note: beautiful women or truly desirable women don't need to work and they definitely don't get jobs as steel workers and if they did, they wouldn't be there for 10 years as somebody would've snatched them up within the first 3mos. of their employment.

Symba: she has the name of a lion and the face of a gorilla...enough said.

Catch Up Newbies DOUBLE TEAM from a Chocolate Wonderland -- Sibongile Cummings aka Symba and @i_supawmn!!
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    As much of an ass fanatic I am...as much as I believe that booty is life....booty on some women ain't everything. Some women have some phat asses but the women themselves be ugly as fck as it is in the case of these two women. Supawoman is an unattractive woman who has worked as a steel worker for 10 years and was once overweight and lost 50 pounds. I browse her IG photos to look at her ass...not at her face as I could never date or fck her.

Please note: beautiful women or truly desirable women don't need to work and they definitely don't get jobs as steel workers and if they did, they wouldn't be there for 10 years as somebody would've snatched them up within the first 3mos. of their employment.

Product of Determination DOUBLE TEAM from a Chocolate Wonderland -- Sibongile Cummings aka Symba and @i_supawmn!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post

oh sh*t
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies DOUBLE TEAM from a Chocolate Wonderland -- Sibongile Cummings aka Symba and @i_supawmn!! rwizzzle83's Avatar
    Liked
    99 times

she's probably more open then a gang-banged **** star

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Nice body ugly ass face . **** her with a bag over her face !!!!!!!!!!

New Arrival DOUBLE TEAM from a Chocolate Wonderland -- Sibongile Cummings aka Symba and @i_supawmn!!
    Liked
    18 times

wayyy to much fake ass for me