Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Thread: Sultry Simone Just Makes You Wonder... How Did She FIT ALL DAT In Dem Jeans!!

Product of Determination Sultry Simone Just Makes You Wonder... How Did She FIT ALL DAT In Dem Jeans!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Sultry Simone Just Makes You Wonder... How Did She FIT ALL DAT In Dem Jeans!!

Sultry Simone

1971502_756198001123646_239727319_n

10723716_1487113018223302_1262476398_n

10724171_1554025458160444_1610066588_n

10735104_658750630908535_610015110_n

1168814_549806578454716_735064905_n
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Sultry Simone Just Makes You Wonder... How Did She FIT ALL DAT In Dem Jeans!!
    Liked
    170 times

Dudes get so caught up and blinded by the physical appearance of women that they don't reason logically and forget that the women who own these bubble butt bodies can have f--ked up personalities and mentalities not including bad smelling vaginas and Simone is one such chick.

Based on personal videos she's made (i.e. dancing, expressing her thoughts on camera) Simone is a goofy broad with big girl genes who will ignore you and only cares about money. Basically her personality sucks but dudes ignore that fact and keep following her on IG because they only care about seeing her ass.

Catch Up Newbies Sultry Simone Just Makes You Wonder... How Did She FIT ALL DAT In Dem Jeans!!
    Liked
    68 times

still tripping on how her thighs magically caught up with her ass and now it looks...sort of real

Catch Up Newbies Sultry Simone Just Makes You Wonder... How Did She FIT ALL DAT In Dem Jeans!! 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Dudes get so caught up and blinded by the physical appearance of women that they don't reason logically and forget that the women who own these bubble butt bodies can have f--ked up personalities and mentalities not including bad smelling vaginas and Simone is one such chick.

Based on personal videos she's made (i.e. dancing, expressing her thoughts on camera) Simone is a goofy broad with big girl genes who will ignore you and only cares about money. Basically her personality sucks but dudes ignore that fact and keep following her on IG because they only care about seeing her ass.
    Yea really and u wouldn't Smash

Catch Up Newbies Sultry Simone Just Makes You Wonder... How Did She FIT ALL DAT In Dem Jeans!! G-UNOT-killa's Avatar
    Liked
    241 times

Who gives a shyt we ain't wifing em we just fuccing em and leaving em.
    G-Unit Crip 4 Life

Catch Up Newbies Sultry Simone Just Makes You Wonder... How Did She FIT ALL DAT In Dem Jeans!! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

she know we only want the assets

Catch Up Newbies Sultry Simone Just Makes You Wonder... How Did She FIT ALL DAT In Dem Jeans!! Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

them last 2 pics got me feelin very RANDY!!!

Liked
    4930 times

She is super goofy but I dont think she would be the type to ignore

BUT WTF, AINT YOU SUPPOSED TO BE APART OF A B00TY RELIGION, AINT YOU SUPPOSED TO PRAISE THAT