Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Thread: BEWARE!! BAD REVIEWS for "Butt Enhancement Doctor" AYMAN SHAHINE... BOTCHED Procedures REVEALED!!

Product of Determination BEWARE!! BAD REVIEWS for "Butt Enhancement Doctor" AYMAN SHAHINE... BOTCHED Procedures REVEALED!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Exclamation BEWARE!! BAD REVIEWS for "Butt Enhancement Doctor" AYMAN SHAHINE... BOTCHED Procedures REVEALED!!

Dr. Ayman Shahine makes the news... He's the doctor getting his name out there because of his work on Nya Lee, Stephanie Santiago, Kimbella, and Mobb Wives' Renee Graziano.

He's getting bad reviews and feedback for some botched procedures! Dr. Ayman Shahine apparently has even been sued for malpractice multiple times!!!

Read the full story here ---> Inside New York’s dangerous cosmetic surgery loophole | New York's PIX11 / WPIX-TV

A group of New York moms wanted curvier, firmer bodies with a little bit of surgical help. They chose liposuction, breast implants and fast transfer from Dr. Ayman Shahine.

What they didn’t know was he’s not a plastic surgeon. He’s actually a gynecologist who has been sued for malpractice multiple times and who runs a so-called plastic surgery mill in Midtown that operates around the clock for cash.

Shahine, who does liposuction, breast implant and other surgeries has never had his OR inspected or accredited as safe or sanitary, according to the New York State Health Department.

Dr-Ayman-Shahine-bad-reviews-feedback (3)

Dr-Ayman-Shahine-bad-reviews-feedback (1)

BOTCHED-Procedure-dr-ayman-shahine-bad-review

Dr. Ayman Shahine's work on Kimbella

Dr. Ayman Shahine performs on Stephanie Santiago

STEPHANIE SANTIAGO Actual Surgery VIDEO!! (Another LOW ESTEEM GIRL Goes Under The KNIFE!)

Dr. Ayman Shahine surgical work on Nya Lee

NYA LEE SURGERY Liposuction VIDEO!!! ("Fix Your FLAWS and Look PERFECT!!")

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies BEWARE!! BAD REVIEWS for "Butt Enhancement Doctor" AYMAN SHAHINE... BOTCHED Procedures REVEALED!! rwizzzle83's Avatar
    Liked
    99 times

you know females do anything for attention.....blaaaatttt...blurrrr

Catch Up Newbies BEWARE!! BAD REVIEWS for "Butt Enhancement Doctor" AYMAN SHAHINE... BOTCHED Procedures REVEALED!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

With this coming out surprised nobody made a thread on tiny changing her eye color. It's life or death for real with this surgery, complications from it could be deadly but hey at least you got a big ole booty and some fat azz tits.

Gone make me start looking at the slim petite chicks and wanting them

Catch Up Newbies BEWARE!! BAD REVIEWS for "Butt Enhancement Doctor" AYMAN SHAHINE... BOTCHED Procedures REVEALED!! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times