Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Thread: Wud U Have ABANDONED Trina to Farther Ur CAREER with KHLOE?!!

Product of Determination Wud U Have ABANDONED Trina to Farther Ur CAREER with KHLOE?!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Wud U Have ABANDONED Trina to Farther Ur CAREER with KHLOE?!!

Wud U Have ABANDONED Trina to Farther Ur CAREER (be on TMZ everyday, make news headlines and all) using KHLOE Kashardian's star power?

10731704_791761827553527_2004955636_n

10723732_186903558147037_1725770176_n

10731505_704826716262148_1076717874_n

Trina-disses-French-Montana

10724974_795661883828435_1196989029_n

for....

khloe
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Wud U Have ABANDONED Trina to Farther Ur CAREER with KHLOE?!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by BackBlock_OG View Post
    Remember when she was talking about fu*king 5 or 6 best friends and all that sh*t. Now look, she's in her 30's and can't find a nigga to settle down with because they want the freak hoe that was talking about deepthroating and fu*king in the back of the pickup. I tell these so-called "bad bi*ches" all the time, you're not going to be in your 20's forever. Once you hit your 30's, dudes are going to be looking for the new "bad bi*ch" in her 20's. Now she's talking about the lyrics weren't really who she was, she's really an innocent housewife that likes to cook and clean...
    allllllllllll of this

so I guess so

Member Wud U Have ABANDONED Trina to Farther Ur CAREER with KHLOE?!! cdrew's Avatar
    Liked
    81 times

NO!!!!! Had Trina poster up in my dorm room back in the day. Khloe can't help your career look at Lamar, my guy went from sixth man of the year with the Lakers to being a crackhead who can't get a 10 day contract.
    Like Rosa Parks we Riding!!!

Member Wud U Have ABANDONED Trina to Farther Ur CAREER with KHLOE?!! MAN_Drake's Avatar
    Liked
    70 times

Quote Originally Posted by cdrew View Post
    NO!!!!! Had Trina poster up in my dorm room back in the day. Khloe can't help your career look at Lamar, my guy went from sixth man of the year with the Lakers to being a crackhead who can't get a 10 day contract.

Just tryna make it.... Wud U Have ABANDONED Trina to Farther Ur CAREER with KHLOE?!! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

naw, had a big ass crush on trina... would have stuck with her... she still can do the **** she used to rap about... haven't really heard about her fuckin around since she and french dipped... still got that King Magazine photo of her with the snake as my phone screensaver... If I run into trina, I'm gonna be on this site posted up with pics n **** talking about we in a relationship lmao
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Product of Determination Wud U Have ABANDONED Trina to Farther Ur CAREER with KHLOE?!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

this man has a point
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Wud U Have ABANDONED Trina to Farther Ur CAREER with KHLOE?!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

this....

Hmmmmm lets see............. what MAN"s career has actually gone "further" because his association with the KARDASHIANS:

OH!! i know one:

wait! how bout this one?

or this one?

this one?

i dont even know his name...

and 80% of people prolly dont even recognize this guy.... that was MARRIED to Kim Kardashian, im not sure how furthers his celebrity that he's unrecognizable....and looks gay

who had this to say about his former wife Kim K:
    "Kim is obsessed with fame...Kim struck him as the type of person who would step on anyone in order to get where she wanted -- including her sisters, Khlo and Kourtney... Desperate to be famous... She can't write or sing or dance, so she does harmful things in order to validate herself in the media. That's a fame-whore to me. It's just not cool at all. Kim would do whatever it takes in order to get ahead."

I sorta think the thread would more fitting if it read:

"Wud U ALLOW KHOLE to have you believe shes actually helping u further "your" CAREER?!!"

outside of a few instagram "likes" or a brief TMZ reference... u deal with these ladies and get lost in the wake... the kardashians are a bunch of talentless opportunist, only dating stars/black men and hanging with celebs strictly to stay relevant. you better have the backing of BRANDY and her MAMA if u want to stay relevant after a roll in the hay with these chicks...
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Wud U Have ABANDONED Trina to Farther Ur CAREER with KHLOE?!! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

wow