Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Thread: Did Charlamagne tha god go to Dr. Shahine :? Char used to have really dark marks along his cheeks but now their gone & hes 5 shades lighter!

Catch Up Newbies Did Charlamagne tha god go to Dr. Shahine :? Char used to have really dark marks along his cheeks but now their gone & hes 5 shades lighter! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Default Did Charlamagne tha god go to Dr. Shahine :? Char used to have really dark marks along his cheeks but now their gone & hes 5 shades lighter!

Did Charlamagne tha god get plastic surgery!? or are the ladies not the only ones using skin lightening cream.....

Before:

Now:
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Just tryna make it.... Did Charlamagne tha god go to Dr. Shahine :? Char used to have really dark marks along his cheeks but now their gone & hes 5 shades lighter! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

glad dude got that **** off his face. now he looks normal and not like someone with war paint on looking like negro rambo... his nose is his actual skintone and that's the results of whatever they did to him. nicga used to resemble a raccoon
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Product of Determination Did Charlamagne tha god go to Dr. Shahine :? Char used to have really dark marks along his cheeks but now their gone & hes 5 shades lighter! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

i've noticed the change..
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Member Did Charlamagne tha god go to Dr. Shahine :? Char used to have really dark marks along his cheeks but now their gone & hes 5 shades lighter!
    Liked
    35 times

Yeah I noticed that too when the homie KRIT was on their show.. Nigg@ had on mascara and sh!t

Member Did Charlamagne tha god go to Dr. Shahine :? Char used to have really dark marks along his cheeks but now their gone & hes 5 shades lighter! MAN_Drake's Avatar
    Liked
    70 times

Makeup + lighting?