Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Thread: HOW did we miss the DOUBLE DOSE TWINS! You mean to tell me there's not just one but TWO coke bottle models of perfection!

Catch Up Newbies HOW did we miss the DOUBLE DOSE TWINS! You mean to tell me there's not just one but TWO coke bottle models of perfection! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Default HOW did we miss the DOUBLE DOSE TWINS! You mean to tell me there's not just one but TWO coke bottle models of perfection!

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies HOW did we miss the DOUBLE DOSE TWINS! You mean to tell me there's not just one but TWO coke bottle models of perfection! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

sign me up..

Catch Up Newbies HOW did we miss the DOUBLE DOSE TWINS! You mean to tell me there's not just one but TWO coke bottle models of perfection!
    Liked
    170 times

These chicks with these tattoos are friggin gross. So tired of seeing these h0es. I wouldn't see them if people didn't post them. And it's not true when they say black people don't support black people. Low class bred blacks (n!ggas) join gangs all the time and support gang, street and prison life and will die for it and they support ratchet black women covered in tattoos shaking their asses in the club who like to smoke weed just like them, drink, fvck and listen to rap music.

And n!ggas support other n!ggas who support hip hop which is the platform for n!ggas to show their niggardly asses. And yes low class tattooed up black women from the ghetto are n!ggas too because that's what they call themselves and their man these days.

Member HOW did we miss the DOUBLE DOSE TWINS! You mean to tell me there's not just one but TWO coke bottle models of perfection!
    Liked
    18 times

Well damn Lloyd!!! I take it were not feeling the twins are we... Lol

Catch Up Newbies HOW did we miss the DOUBLE DOSE TWINS! You mean to tell me there's not just one but TWO coke bottle models of perfection!
    Liked
    242 times

they thick, but i aint gone say a double dose of perfection

Just tryna make it.... HOW did we miss the DOUBLE DOSE TWINS! You mean to tell me there's not just one but TWO coke bottle models of perfection! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

they did od a lil with the ink but they still look damn good and it ain't no "hood art" ink looks professionally done... but they catching the entire alphabet and not just the 4th letter
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Catch Up Newbies HOW did we miss the DOUBLE DOSE TWINS! You mean to tell me there's not just one but TWO coke bottle models of perfection! jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

Y'know, I see where y'all are coming from. These chicks kinda all look the same, follow the same fads, fake azzes, tats, dating the same dudes, same hair styles. They literally all look the same except for some hair color or something. Let me a 6 foot chick with a tight, small azz, short hair style, big titties but shes a size 4. Just something different. Thats why I like the Mizz D.R's, the regular girl who is blessed with meat and curves.....and a little cellulite and a stretch mark here or there ain't gonna hurt! Or Berniece Burgos, Esther Baxter, straight dymes, no tats. I even like thin model chicks with some muscle tone in the thigs, just something a little different. These girls don't look kinda manufatured, that's where the urban model game went. I'm done with that.

And while I'm at it (lol), that's why I dont hate on Kim K. At least she got 60 mil in the bank and keeps her skank mad classy, keeps her name in our mouths all the time about her fakeness.....right to the bank! These urban chicks gotta figure out how stand out from one another better......Amen. lol

Member HOW did we miss the DOUBLE DOSE TWINS! You mean to tell me there's not just one but TWO coke bottle models of perfection! MAN_Drake's Avatar
    Liked
    70 times

A+