Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kim Kardashian West Gives Us Her BARE BUTT on the Cover of Paper Magazine Winter 2014 Issue!!! (Now Available on Papermag.com and Newstands EVERYWHERE)

Catch Up Newbies Kim Kardashian West Gives Us Her BARE BUTT on the Cover of Paper Magazine Winter 2014 Issue!!! (Now Available on Papermag.com and Newstands EVERYWHERE) TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

scheming b*itch
    i thought it was November not APRIL..... kim is pulling a NOW YOU SEE me....

her waist is NOT this small

her neck is elongated and weird and an odd distance from her necklace (and they the necklace got a "shadow" on it

this one looks like one of my old barbie dolls with a different head plopped on it

her "real" areolas are bigger and her nipples are smaller here

my female intuition tells me this is SUSPECT her facial expressions look overall WEIRD and "off"....we know Kim has noooo problem showing her naked body but if she can spare her self a time or two with a body double... and get all us fools talkin..shes a millionaire with models and artists n photo shoppers on deck...she thinking on some "why not!"
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Kim Kardashian West Gives Us Her BARE BUTT on the Cover of Paper Magazine Winter 2014 Issue!!! (Now Available on Papermag.com and Newstands EVERYWHERE) TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

this is artwork/drawing...... its not a photograph.... there are artisit that specialize in these types of pics

this is art too, its called "realism"
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Kim Kardashian West Gives Us Her BARE BUTT on the Cover of Paper Magazine Winter 2014 Issue!!! (Now Available on Papermag.com and Newstands EVERYWHERE) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    Kanye is winning for fuckin her, he's winning for having a baby by her fine azz........but that nicga takes the biggest L in my book for puttin a ring on this thot......that nicga's a simp for real......lettin your wife pose nude......with all his money and status he could've hit dam near any chick and settled down with somethin that was wifey material.......and his last album (and the music videos for it) was trash.......no wonder Jay and B cut him off.......that nicga needs to get his shiit together........but with that all out the way, these pics are nice (photo shopped or not).......this is the only reason I wanna hear this bishes name in the news......

Kanye ain't winning he lost for marrying her and then got her knocked up. He got a lil girl that's probably going to emulate everything her mother does.... EVERYTHING... he should have smashed and kept it moving. When she had that kid all this posing nude should have stopped. I just hope north don't grow up to be"that"child

Catch Up Newbies Kim Kardashian West Gives Us Her BARE BUTT on the Cover of Paper Magazine Winter 2014 Issue!!! (Now Available on Papermag.com and Newstands EVERYWHERE) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

And sheed how you gone put Kim in the #1 spot for next year tournament? That's bull ****

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123