Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bernice Burgos KILLED THIS Outfit or Nah? (Peek-a-boo at the Cheeks!)

Product of Determination Bernice Burgos KILLED THIS Outfit or Nah? (Peek-a-boo at the Cheeks!) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Bernice Burgos KILLED THIS Outfit or Nah? (Peek-a-boo at the Cheeks!)

10890544_785748708159045_1927314270_n
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Bernice Burgos KILLED THIS Outfit or Nah? (Peek-a-boo at the Cheeks!)
    Liked
    4930 times

Catch Up Newbies Bernice Burgos KILLED THIS Outfit or Nah? (Peek-a-boo at the Cheeks!) Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

1st degree murdah!

Catch Up Newbies Bernice Burgos KILLED THIS Outfit or Nah? (Peek-a-boo at the Cheeks!)
    Liked
    68 times

Pushing 40 and you out in an outfit like that in a dirty ass parking lot

Heels look like the joints your mother throws on when she can find her "good" shoes...

Sleeveless in December?

Don't sleep on the newbie bran2jimbo69's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by duckbutta View Post
    Pushing 40 and you out in an outfit like that in a dirty ass parking lot

Heels look like the joints your mother throws on when she can find her "good" shoes...

Sleeveless in December?
    Bernice is 32 no where near 40 yet and if she was knocking at 40 she look damn good doing it she was getting paid probably more $ u making on a monthly check (if u have a job) and its not cold in Tampa FL which is where she was sometime give credit where its due and she look damn good*and them heels u speaking of is Christian Louboutin im sure all u can do is window shop wishing u can afford them lol

Liked
    68 times

Quote Originally Posted by bran2jimbo69 View Post
    Bernice is 32 no where near 40 yet and if she was knocking at 40 she look damn good doing it she was getting paid probably more $ u making on a monthly check (if u have a job) and its not cold in Tampa FL which is where she was sometime give credit where its due and she look damn good*and them heels u speaking of is Christian Louboutin im sure all u can do is window shop wishing u can afford them lol
    Nah those the payless joints every Aunt in my family got them...

Gonna need to see the DOB on this chick to believe she 32...

32 is to old to be out in the club rocking see thru everything...

I would need to see the W-2's if we talking about her making more than me...

Somehow I am sure the money that goes out of my pocket during tax season finds it way into her gucci vatton purse

Liked
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by duckbutta View Post
    Nah those the payless joints every Aunt in my family got them...

Gonna need to see the DOB on this chick to believe she 32...

32 is to old to be out in the club rocking see thru everything...

I would need to see the W-2's if we talking about her making more than me...

Somehow I am sure the money that goes out of my pocket during tax season finds it way into her gucci vatton purse
    Apparently you never been on her ig page or no much about her lol she has money unlike these fake ig wannabes like yourself lol..and every pair of clothes designer bags and shoes she step out in is name brand im sure it is a few people on this site that can officially back up what im saying..aand as far as u not believing she is 32 let me calculate something for u..she had her oldest daughter at 14 her daughter is now 18 i no them personally sweetie no need to lie about neither age and it is so funny to me how u say 32 is still to old yet im pretty sure u listen and look at Beyonce who is 33 but i bet u was hollering "drunk in love" and what about everybody favorite Nicki Minaj homegirl 32 as well so boo aint nobody in they 30's to old for nothing i can go on and on...and as far as your check like u needed to see verification of BB age we the people need verification you make more money lmao...oh HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Catch Up Newbies Bernice Burgos KILLED THIS Outfit or Nah? (Peek-a-boo at the Cheeks!) shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

Catch Up Newbies Bernice Burgos KILLED THIS Outfit or Nah? (Peek-a-boo at the Cheeks!) Sir Lurkalot's Avatar
    Liked
    447 times

duck & bran, are u female?

Liked
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lurkalot View Post
    duck & bran, are u female?
    Sir lurkalot yes i am 100%..why?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast