Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Goodness... What's DEELISHIS Hiding Under That SKIRT!!

Product of Determination My Goodness... What's DEELISHIS Hiding Under That SKIRT!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Deelishis, Deelishis, Deelishis. This old broad just need to quit with all the booty shots. This chick has over 955K followers on instagram yet most people who follow her don't like her. People who follow you on social media don't necs. like you. They follow you just to keep up with you. You'll know that by how many "likes" your photos receive and Deelishis photos don't get a lot of likes in comparison to the amount of people who follow her. Her photos on average receive 2k to 7k likes and she almost has 1M followers.

In contrast @kathyworldz who has 1M followers, her photos on average receive 50k to 70k likes because people like her. Her IG photos are not to different from Deelishis's photos but their likeability factor is a huge contrast.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies My Goodness... What's DEELISHIS Hiding Under That SKIRT!!
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Deelishis, Deelishis, Deelishis. This old broad just need to quit with all the booty shots. This chick has over 955K followers on instagram yet most people who follow her don't like her. People who follow you on social media don't necs. like you. They follow you just to keep up with you. You'll know that by how many "likes" your photos receive and Deelishis photos don't get a lot of likes in comparison to the amount of people who follow her. Her photos on average receive 2k to 7k likes and she almost has 1M followers.

In contrast @kathyworldz who has 1M followers, her photos on average receive 50k to 70k likes because people like her. Her IG photos are not to different from Deelishis's photos but their likeability factor is a huge contrast.
    yeah, but the hatin ass losers that bother to make theories about that type of bullshit.........u know, the lottery winners that make online death threats.........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12