Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Thread: HEART ATTACK VISUAL! Briana Bette on a COUNTERTOP vs Maliah Michel FONDLING Her FLUFFY!

Product of Determination HEART ATTACK VISUAL! Briana Bette on a COUNTERTOP vs Maliah Michel FONDLING Her FLUFFY! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink HEART ATTACK VISUAL! Briana Bette on a COUNTERTOP vs Maliah Michel FONDLING Her FLUFFY!

Watch the video of Briana Bette and Maliah Michel... in SLO MO ... NO SOUND!

briana-bette-and-maliah-michel

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies HEART ATTACK VISUAL! Briana Bette on a COUNTERTOP vs Maliah Michel FONDLING Her FLUFFY! 100dollarman's Avatar
    Liked
    147 times

Maliah Michel FONDLING Her FLUFFY

Member HEART ATTACK VISUAL! Briana Bette on a COUNTERTOP vs Maliah Michel FONDLING Her FLUFFY!
    Liked
    47 times

Catch Up Newbies HEART ATTACK VISUAL! Briana Bette on a COUNTERTOP vs Maliah Michel FONDLING Her FLUFFY!
    Liked
    170 times

Maliah's selfish booty rub is very nice. However, dudes place way too much importance on women and give them all kind of power over them. I be laughing because I go to some of these female IG's ( I don't have an IG account) to see who they're following and most of them follow other females, celebs, photographers and stuff that relates to women or fashion but they never follow any of the dudes who follow them on social media.

Catch Up Newbies HEART ATTACK VISUAL! Briana Bette on a COUNTERTOP vs Maliah Michel FONDLING Her FLUFFY!
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Maliah's selfish booty rub is very nice. However, dudes place way too much importance on women and give them all kind of power over them. I be laughing because I go to some of these female IG's ( I don't have an IG account) to see who they're following and most of them follow other females, celebs, photographers and stuff that relates to women or fashion but they never follow any of the dudes who follow them on social media.
    cause ur a loser

Just tryna make it.... HEART ATTACK VISUAL! Briana Bette on a COUNTERTOP vs Maliah Michel FONDLING Her FLUFFY! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

maliah >>>>>>

she getting it in all holes...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Liked
    4930 times

I DONT CARE I WANT BOTH
    BADLY

I will attack the b00ty like

Catch Up Newbies HEART ATTACK VISUAL! Briana Bette on a COUNTERTOP vs Maliah Michel FONDLING Her FLUFFY! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

Maliah

Liked
    15 times

Member HEART ATTACK VISUAL! Briana Bette on a COUNTERTOP vs Maliah Michel FONDLING Her FLUFFY!
    Liked
    0 times

I'd like to counter that top with my wood.