Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

View Poll Results: Jessica Kylie vs. Mercedes Morr

Voters
25. This poll is closed
  • Jessica Kylie

16 64.00%
  • Mercedes Morr

9 36.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Tourney Is Three Weeks Away!!! Preview: Jessica Kylie vs. Mercedes Morr

Super Moderator 2015 Tourney Is Three Weeks Away!!! Preview: Jessica Kylie vs. Mercedes Morr
    2015 Tourney Is Three Weeks Away!!! Preview: Jessica Kylie vs. Mercedes Morr
    Liked
    1470 times

Thumbs up 2015 Tourney Is Three Weeks Away!!! Preview: Jessica Kylie vs. Mercedes Morr

Mercedes Morr

Jessica Kylie

Catch Up Newbies 2015 Tourney Is Three Weeks Away!!! Preview: Jessica Kylie vs. Mercedes Morr ice516tea's Avatar
    Liked
    264 times

Jessie baby - standing out and strong

Catch Up Newbies 2015 Tourney Is Three Weeks Away!!! Preview: Jessica Kylie vs. Mercedes Morr screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Why the previews just gone be the same pics possibly being used

Catch Up Newbies 2015 Tourney Is Three Weeks Away!!! Preview: Jessica Kylie vs. Mercedes Morr
    Liked
    320 times

Looking at these two previews I come to the conclusion that we need some new faces in this tournament. This matchup seems like we seen it for the past two years. Not complaining, just saying. Appreciate the work and hoping Maliah wins it all.

Catch Up Newbies 2015 Tourney Is Three Weeks Away!!! Preview: Jessica Kylie vs. Mercedes Morr
    Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    we need some new faces...........hoping Maliah wins it all.

Liked
    170 times

The tournament? What tournament? I know you grown ass men are not talking about doing a tournament voting on women who you think are the hottest? If so, Wow. You dudes are lames and need to grow the f--- up. You're not in high school anymore. Chicks you losers are voting on, somebody else is f--king.

That's why I rarely come on this board. Bunch of losers on here who could never and will never f--k some low class stripper whore like Mercedes Morr. So sad because she probably would let you if you paid her -- tricks. Go to her instagram and DM telling her your request. Let's see which one of you losers she responds to.

Liked
    820 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    The tournament? What tournament? I know you grown ass men are not talking about doing a tournament voting on women who you think are the hottest? If so, Wow. You dudes are lames and need to grow the f--- up. You're not in high school anymore. Chicks you losers are voting on, somebody else is f--king.

That's why I rarely come on this board. Bunch of losers on here who could never and will never f--k some low class stripper whore like Mercedes Morr. So sad because she probably would let you if you paid her -- tricks. Go to her instagram and DM telling her your request. Let's see which one of you losers she responds to.

Liked
    320 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post

You rarely come on here but yet I see you Bitching and moaning on every post. Have an idea take hhs of your favorites and recently visited and just never come back.

Liked
    166 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post

You rarely come on here but yet I see you Bitching and moaning on every post. Have an idea take hhs of your favorites and recently visited and just never come back.
    LOL...he can't do that...he a slave to the very thing he hates on...can't stay away from the booty...lol!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast