Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video Vixens VS Regular Girls: Stans, I need you to weigh in... whats your opinion???

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

My opinion is this me being a man i feel that the "bernice burgos" are no different than a girl next door female i know plenty of video vixens who work in videos at the bar and get up mon through Thursday and go to college even some that has graduated from college but wants to have fun being still young..you say they apend 1000 of dollars on things and look for a man with a 6 figure bank account and thats not always true bernice is regular like ayisha and other vixens and yet she still is beautiful on her mugshot you tried to throw out there and that was 6 years ago almost she has her own business you never heard of her dating everyone but Drake so stop throwing stones woman always want to bash one another but dies and come back of a man bashes you all this post got to me tbh

Just tryna make it.... Video Vixens VS Regular Girls: Stans, I need you to weigh in... whats your opinion??? airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

regular girl all day....
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Catch Up Newbies Video Vixens VS Regular Girls: Stans, I need you to weigh in... whats your opinion??? TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by bnt View Post
    My opinion is this me being a man i feel that the "bernice burgos" are no different than a girl next door female i know plenty of video vixens who work in videos at the bar and get up mon through Thursday and go to college even some that has graduated from college but wants to have fun being still young..you say they apend 1000 of dollars on things and look for a man with a 6 figure bank account and thats not always true bernice is regular like ayisha and other vixens and yet she still is beautiful on her mugshot you tried to throw out there and that was 6 years ago almost she has her own business you never heard of her dating everyone but Drake so stop throwing stones woman always want to bash one another but dies and come back of a man bashes you all this post got to me tbh
    uhhhh, i NEVER said N-E-thing about them looking for a 6 figure salary......... cause they looking for MORE

i didnt post the pic "to throw her out"... its just a reg no-makeup pic...and not a fresh facial and vacay shot........wait a MINUTE how u know how old the pic was?? if i didnt know better id think this was bernice....
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Member Video Vixens VS Regular Girls: Stans, I need you to weigh in... whats your opinion???
    Liked
    0 times

Wait a minute... video girls are regulars girls(just staying in shape working out and a little faked out too), but if a greater number if women stayed natural and in shape you'd hardly notice these video chicks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12