Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video Vixens VS Regular Girls: Stans, I need you to weigh in... whats your opinion???

Catch Up Newbies Video Vixens VS Regular Girls: Stans, I need you to weigh in... whats your opinion??? TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Default Video Vixens VS Regular Girls: Stans, I need you to weigh in... whats your opinion???

So....

Me and my boyfriend had a discussion. He says: women like Bernice Burgos and Bria Myles etc unlike "regular" women are "Trophy Wives" because their looks

I said to boyfriend: I've seen SEVERAL women ("girl next door", women at work, local HS girls) that could dress up the outside to "trophy" status. MY opinion (and where Id like the stans to weigh in) isssssss:

I think that the major difference between the average "regular beautiful woman" and an "internet trophy vixen" is this:

>"internet trophy vixen" gets her $1000 and uses it on nails, toes, body wraps, salon, clothes, facials, clothes (usually designer) and/or physical up-keep AS physical appearance and the gains that result from her appearance = are her top priority

>"regular beautiful girl" uses her same $1000 on education, mortgage, savings,health, and/or self improvement. The Quality of her overall life = is her top priority

So stans WEIGH IN! IS the "regular girl" just as pretty as "trophy internet vixen girl" OR are vixens in a beautifully unique class of their own??????

"Regular Girl"

"Vixen Girl"

before you answer to quick....SIDENOTE: this is Bernice
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Product of Determination Video Vixens VS Regular Girls: Stans, I need you to weigh in... whats your opinion??? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

i know a lot of "regular beautiful girls" that get $1000 and uses it on nails, toes, body wraps, salon, clothes, facials, clothes (usually designer) and physical up their physical appearance... it's just that their not a video vixen or model. All girls like to look nice and splurge on themselves or want someone to splurge on them...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Video Vixens VS Regular Girls: Stans, I need you to weigh in... whats your opinion???
    Liked
    411 times

As people, these vixens turn me off. The attn whoring is out of control and it looks like they have nothing going for themselves. There are women who are just as beautiful who are also smart AF and dont have to run around naked on IG

But I still got a carnal weakness for dat grandmama Oprah booty. Where Miss DR at?????? I dont like these lil skinny college sophomore lookin hydrogel chicks.

Catch Up Newbies Video Vixens VS Regular Girls: Stans, I need you to weigh in... whats your opinion???
    Liked
    320 times

Quote Originally Posted by we got doe View Post
    As people, these vixens turn me off. The attn whoring is out of control and it looks like they have nothing going for themselves. There are women who are just as beautiful who are also smart AF and dont have to run around naked on IG

But I still got a carnal weakness for dat grandmama Oprah booty. Where Miss DR at?????? I dont like these lil skinny college sophomore lookin hydrogel chicks.
    Mizz DR to my knowledge is locked up on some attempted murder charges or something like that unfortunately as I am also a huge Mizz DR fan.

On topic video vixens for me are your prototypical money whores, that only want a man with a six figure bank account and that can splurge on them. Most times than not these vixens have been passed around a helluva a lot more than the potato in the old school game pass the potato.

Regular girls or that girl next door usually is more grounded and while they have aspirations of finding a man with a six seven figure bank account they usually go the route of education and busting thier asses off to make sure they get what they deserve and have the mindset of "I don't need a man to get me this". The Only video vixen to my knowledge that actually has not gone to the extremes as most is dianna escotto (Mz. Dr) who actually has a college education but just made a piss poor decision in the friends she keeps.

I'll take the next door chick with small boobs and no butt than these fake attention whoring ladies, don't get me wrong now I will look and admire lol.

Liked
    411 times

I dont know about that no butt stuff. Wifey aint IG model grade but the bubble is round, and more importantly shes smart. Keeps me on my toes. I like the mental stimulation to go with the physical, and I feel like these IG chicks dont have it.

Liked
    170 times

lol at this post. Women, I tell ya.

Catch Up Newbies Video Vixens VS Regular Girls: Stans, I need you to weigh in... whats your opinion??? jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

I actually know some beautiful regular girls who don't even know they are naturally beautiful! With $1000 they could look just as good as a vixen girl! North Philly is full of them. lol. Lots of regular girls wouldn't use that $1000 for rent, mortgage, etc, they gonna go get that hot bag or shoes Kim K had on on her show! I think vixen girls know their business is to get exposure however they can and generate income. They are all about getting ahead, straight up focused on it. Getting body augmentation is just that, helping them 'get work". These vixen girls know they have LOTS of competition out here so try whatever to outdo each other. I respect their hustle. Regular women can be headaches in other way so with that being said, just give me a hardworking focused woman who has goals and dreams, and strives everyday to meet them.......that could actually be a video vixen or a regular girl right. lol

Catch Up Newbies Video Vixens VS Regular Girls: Stans, I need you to weigh in... whats your opinion??? TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i know a lot of "regular beautiful girls" that get $1000 and uses it on nails, toes, body wraps, salon, clothes, facials, clothes (usually designer) and physical up their physical appearance... it's just that their not a video vixen or model. All girls like to look nice and splurge on themselves or want someone to splurge on them...

Did that answer the question
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

this is very simple to me for one the Average girls stats vs a model /video model/instagram

Average woman / model/video girl/instagram girl

Height 5.4 feet and inches / Height 5.6 to 5.7 feet and inches

Weight 180 to 240 pounds / Weight 120 to 180 pounds

and interm's of where they spend their money i have no clue there all just people so evrey body does some thing different the average woman most likely can look nice if she tryed but will not keep it up on a Continuous basis while models on the other hand do more up keep for there job making them the best choice for a trophy wife.

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

they're, their, there...hmmm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast