Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Poll: Maliah Michel vs. Ashley Diaz

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Ashley Diaz vs. Maliah Michel

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Ashley Diaz vs. Maliah Michel
    Ashley Diaz vs. Maliah Michel
    RasheedLateef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,022
    Liked
    1470 times

    Post Ashley Diaz vs. Maliah Michel

    Maliah Michel





    Ashley Diaz




  2. #2
    Product of Determination Ashley Diaz vs. Maliah Michel Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Ashley.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  3. #3
    Just tryna make it.... Ashley Diaz vs. Maliah Michel airforce318's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,720
    Liked
    338 times

    Default

    maliah
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

  4. #4
    Member Ashley Diaz vs. Maliah Michel
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    105
    Liked
    12 times

    Default

    Past political races have taught me that if you want people to come out and vote at polls; you either need a candidate that is well liked or one that is disliked by many. Neither or these choices fit into either category. Thus, that explains the low voter turnout (2) at this point and time. Hell, I am right here at the polls and I am not motivated to vote.

  5. #5
    Catch Up Newbies Ashley Diaz vs. Maliah Michel Playboy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    638
    Liked
    741 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deafman23 View Post
    Past political races have taught me that if you want people to come out and vote at polls; you either need a candidate that is well liked or one that is disliked by many. Neither or these choices fit into either category. Thus, that explains the low voter turnout (2) at this point and time. Hell, I am right here at the polls and I am not motivated to vote.
    Really? Maliah Michel is a household name she mention in the Rae Sremmurd song Throw Sum Mo https://youtu.be/fwrY0D2ACNk

  6. #6
    Just tryna make it.... Ashley Diaz vs. Maliah Michel airforce318's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,720
    Liked
    338 times

    Default

    Maliah in the red shut this thread down.... and that don't even cover that gif of her showing how soft her booty is... this thread was dead on arrival.... shawty over-matched
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

  7. #7
    New Arrival
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    DMV or DC Metro Area
    Posts
    13
    Liked
    0 times

    Default

    Maliah Michel is a stunner in those blue leggings. The box looks swollen like a mutha.
    Living life to the fullest while grabbing a couple of booties alone the way...

  8. #8
    Young Capone Ashley Diaz vs. Maliah Michel dopeboyfresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    534
    Liked
    26 times

    Default

    Ashley
    Rather b Judged by 6 Den Carried By 6

  9. #9
    Member Ashley Diaz vs. Maliah Michel
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    105
    Liked
    12 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy69 View Post
    Really? Maliah Michel is a household name she mention in the Rae Sremmurd song Throw Sum Mo https://youtu.be/fwrY0D2ACNk
    And that means what? My brotha, there are those that get excited about names that are getting press like Beyonce, Rihanna, Ashanti and many others but if someone posted pics of those chicks with their face blurred out no one would get excited. On the other hand there are some stallions that go ignored simply because they do not have the name.

    I do not get excited over names. I get excited over brickhouses.

  10. #10
    Catch Up Newbies Ashley Diaz vs. Maliah Michel Playboy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    638
    Liked
    741 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deafman23 View Post
    And that means what? My brotha, there are those that get excited about names that are getting press like Beyonce, Rihanna, Ashanti and many others but if someone posted pics of those chicks with their face blurred out no one would get excited. On the other hand there are some stallions that go ignored simply because they do not have the name.

    I do not get excited over names. I get excited over brickhouses.
    I agree and that I voted for Ashley Diaz...Sorry Maliah Michel....LOL!

Similar Threads

  1. Omaha Finest:Ashley Diaz Is Ayisha Diaz Little Sister (Video)
    By Playboy69 in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-12-2014, 02:52 PM
  2. Which of These CURVY Girls is MORE CUTE In The FACE -- Ayisha Diaz or Maliah Michel?!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-25-2014, 04:50 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:41 AM
  4. FRIDAY MIXUP -- SULTRY Simone, Ayisha Diaz, MIZZ DR, Maliah and MORE!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 05:10 AM
  5. MALIAH MICHEL PINK PANTIES-PLUS CUBANA & MALIAH EVEN MORE*CHOCOLATE & CREAM*
    By TIGERSIN in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 05:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •