Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Thread: Detriot steel mill factory worker PAMELA WASHINGTON trades in her uniform to began her modeling career with her ALL NATURAL 50 in A$$!

Catch Up Newbies Detriot steel mill factory worker PAMELA WASHINGTON trades in her uniform to began her modeling career with her ALL NATURAL 50 in A$$! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Arrow Detriot steel mill FACTORY worker PAMELA WASHINGTON trades in her uniform to began her modeling career with her 50in A$$!

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Detriot steel mill factory worker PAMELA WASHINGTON trades in her uniform to began her modeling career with her ALL NATURAL 50 in A$$! jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

That's a cool story. Can we assume she didn't get azz shots to work in a steel mill.......or maybe she just strips at night. lol. She might be all natural with that, it's definitely Pro-Level azz I must say,. Even though she look like Danny Glover in the face it would be cool for a blue collar chick to shake up the game a little!

Catch Up Newbies Detriot steel mill factory worker PAMELA WASHINGTON trades in her uniform to began her modeling career with her ALL NATURAL 50 in A$$! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by jv1080 View Post
    That's a cool story. Can we assume she didn't get azz shots to work in a steel mill.......or maybe she just strips at night. lol. She might be all natural with that, it's definitely Pro-Level azz I must say,. Even though she look like Danny Glover in the face it would be cool for a blue collar chick to shake up the game a little!

i was hoping the azz was real too
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

OhSoLife.. Detriot steel mill factory worker PAMELA WASHINGTON trades in her uniform to began her modeling career with her ALL NATURAL 50 in A$$!
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    i was hoping the azz was real too
    Yeah she has a youtube video admitting that it was a Brazilian lift

Catch Up Newbies Detriot steel mill factory worker PAMELA WASHINGTON trades in her uniform to began her modeling career with her ALL NATURAL 50 in A$$! jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

^^Oh damn, another fake. smh. Why she need all that azz to work at a steel mill? I guess someone told her, "girl you better make that money back for that azz at the club down the block!"

I'm Heating Up! Detriot steel mill factory worker PAMELA WASHINGTON trades in her uniform to began her modeling career with her ALL NATURAL 50 in A$$!
    Liked
    5 times

chase your dreams there's nothing plastic surgery can't change