Instagram

Side-by-Side: Sheneka Adams N*ked (Before and After Surgery Photo)

Side-by-Side: Sheneka Adams N*ked (Before and After Surgery Photo)

Pre-Op body. I wanted a breast lift but I was concerned that I would develop keloids on them since that runs in my family and my doctor confirmed that. So happy he was honest with me about that. SO NO BOOB JOB FOR ME! I decided to come to Colombia because the doctors here do AMAZING work and I feel they can deliver the little tweaking I'm looking for. I have to stay for 14 days, and also get clearance to leave the country after the surgery. It's not walk in the park ladies.

I'm getting lipo on my stomach, back, arms and inner thighs. No I'm not injecting fat into my butt, as you can see I have a nice sized butt.

Before scheduling surgery I did research for seven months and I also prepared my body for this. I worked out and lost 15lbs. (Scroll Back For Pics) I ate clean, juiced and did everything possible to make sure I was healthy.
I'm not ashamed of this journey which is why I'm sharing it. If you're looking to book any surgeical procedures please follow my consultant @exquisite.body.consultant she booked my entire surgery for me & she works with the best docs in Colombia, Bogota, & Medellin. I highly suggest this if you're wanting to get surgery aboard!
I will also answer questions you guys may have as well. ��

Pre-Op body. I wanted a breast lift but I was concerned that I would develop keloids on them since that runs in my family and my doctor confirmed that. So happy he was honest with me about that. SO NO BOOB JOB FOR ME! I decided to come to Colombia because the doctors here do AMAZING work and I feel they can deliver the little tweaking I'm looking for. I have to stay for 14 days, and also get clearance to leave the country after the surgery. It's not walk in the park ladies. I'm getting lipo on my stomach, back, arms and inner thighs. No I'm not injecting fat into my butt, as you can see I have a nice sized butt. Before scheduling surgery I did research for seven months and I also prepared my body for this. I worked out and lost 15lbs. (Scroll Back For Pics) I ate clean, juiced and did everything possible to make sure I was healthy. I'm not ashamed of this journey which is why I'm sharing it. If you're looking to book any surgeical procedures please follow my consultant @exquisite.body.consultant she booked my entire surgery for me & she works with the best docs in Colombia, Bogota, & Medellin. I highly suggest this if you're wanting to get surgery aboard! I will also answer questions you guys may have as well. ��

A video posted by @iamshenekaadams on