Why does everyone attack your size?
I really don’t know. If there’s a picture that’s not perfect, where I have cellulite, then people say I’m big. I’m built a certain way, and you just can’t change the way you’re built. People attack my true size, but the reality is that I look bigger on TV [on her E! show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians]. In Hollywood, people are used to stick-skinny women, and that’s never going to be me. Growing up, I’d look at skinny models and feel like I looked different. But my parents always told us to be proud of who we are. When I was younger I was uncomfortable, but as I grew up, I grew into it.

People don’t believe you’re a size 2. Why not?
I don’t think people get how petite I am because I’m so curvy. I’m small and curvy. The No. 1 thing people ask when they meet me is, “Did you lose weight?”

What are your actual measurements?
I’m 35-26-40. My dress size is a 4 or a 2/4. I wear a size 4 skirt and size 27 jeans.

How does it feel when everyone comments on your body?
It’s weird. There’s more to me than this. But I’m happy to have the discussion, because I work out and I still have curves. I’m happy to represent for curvy women.

Do you ever feel violated by the comments?
Sometimes I do. On the red carpet, the paparazzi scream for me to turn around because they just want butt shots. People feel so free to talk about my butt, and it’s not comfortable. Girls come up to me and grab my butt, or if I’m doing a TV interview, people ask on camera to squeeze my butt. It’s uncomfortable. I’m like, “Let’s move on.
Everyone’s got a butt, why do you care about mine?”

How do you get used to the attention?
You have to have a good time with it. Talking about my butt is ridiculous. My butt isn’t so great. I do have cellulite; it’s part of being a woman, and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t. Reggie [Bush, her football-star boyfriend] says I’m crazy when I even mention it.

Does Reggie make you feel sexy?
He loves my body. He loves curves, and he has never made me feel bad. He motivates me to want to stay in shape and work out, and he’s a huge factor in why I did a workout DVD. We used to work out together.

What’s the rudest thing anyone has said about your body?
My older sister, Kourtney, and I were in a clothing store, and someone said, “We have the big one and the small one, so let’s put them in separate rooms.” They were calling Kourt super petite and implying that I was plus-size. We left the store. It was in high school, and I was heavier during puberty. It was awful.

What have you done to treat your cellulite?
I had VelaShape, which is a hard massage that’s supposed to massage out cellulite. I only did it once and didn’t see the effect. I don’t think that stuff works. You really have to get in the gym. If you’re going to spend the time to go to a facility and spend an hour getting massaged, you have time to spend that hour in a gym and work out.

Why are you so open about your body? You even had a cellulite treatment on your show.
I’m so tired of people pretending they’re perfect and covering up things when in reality we are who and what we are. You can try to improve that, but the reality is, nobody’s perfect. Just for the record, is your butt real? My butt is real. But I’m the hugest fan of Spanx. They hold me together, cover cellulite and give everything a great firmness and shape. Everyone assumes I’ve had some kind of surgery. I have not had any surgery at all. But I’m not opposed to it.

What celebs do you think are inspirational role models?
Jennifer Lopez. She’s beautiful and curvy. When I was younger, I looked up to her. She helped me feel comfortable with my body.
Have your younger sisters ever come to you for body-image advice?
My younger sisters Kendall and Kylie talk to me and my sisters [Kourtney and Khloe] about everything, and we’ve talked to them about being comfortable in their skin. Kendall is super skinny, and she has to deal with that; Kylie is curvier. They have totally different body types.

“I just heard another song, and it says something about a flashlight in my ass. Funny.”
—Kim on Eminem’s “3 a.m.”

“I would not want [Kim’s butt].… It reminds me of cottage cheese in a big trash bag.”
—Paris Hilton, who later apologized to Kim

“Kim has a huge ass. She has cellulite, but then, what normal woman doesn’t?”
—Perez Hilton

“What the f–k do they do on The Kardashians? There’s the one chick with the big ass.” —Kathy Griffin on her She’ll Cut a Bitch special

“Badonkadonk. It means ‘big backside.’ They made that word up after they saw Kim Kardashian.” —Chelsea Handler

“I saw what I thought was a donkey posing on the stairs, but much to my surprise, it was Kim Kardashian.… She’s so f–king fat!” —Shanna Moakler

“I think she looks better on Tattoo [a radio DJ who has a tattoo of Kim] than in person!”—Kim’s ex-boyfriend Ray J

“I have cellulite, not just on my booty but on my arms,” says supermodel Tyra Banks, 35, who once came under fire for weight gain.

“My cellulite wouldn’t look very good in a bikini,” says Sienna Miller, 27. “Let’s face it, my so-called fabulous shape is the result of very clever airbrushing — I have small boobs and cellulite.”

“I do [have cellulite], and I never said I didn’t,” supermodel Cindy Crawford admitted in the April issue of Allure magazine. “I’ve had two kids, and I’m 43, so leave me alone.”