Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 2: Be HONEST... Would You Hit What's Under This Brown BAG!?!

Product of Determination BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 2: Be HONEST... Would You Hit What's Under This Brown BAG!?! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Be REAL HONEST W/ YOURSELF FELLAZ..100% Honest...WOULD YOU HIT This???

i need a few more responses b4 i begin to reveal the lady face....
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 2: Be HONEST... Would You Hit What's Under This Brown BAG!?!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Be REAL HONEST W/ YOURSELF FELLAZ..100% Honest...WOULD YOU HIT This???

Id prob hit body aint bad looking

Dice City Kid BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 2: Be HONEST... Would You Hit What's Under This Brown BAG!?! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

if she's ugly....or a bird....i wouldn't hit it with my car.....with the windows up.....and no brakes

Product of Determination BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 2: Be HONEST... Would You Hit What's Under This Brown BAG!?! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

well for all my fellaz who said they'll hit....here's your first glimpse...This picture Highlights more features of her face...

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 2: Be HONEST... Would You Hit What's Under This Brown BAG!?! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

awwwwwwwwww wow not so good!!

Spottieottiedopaliscious BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 2: Be HONEST... Would You Hit What's Under This Brown BAG!?! therulersback's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

this dude playing this thread out to the max...drop the whole face before we forget to check back...i almost forgot about this thread already
    They told me I was the real thing. I believe them.

Catch Up Newbies BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 2: Be HONEST... Would You Hit What's Under This Brown BAG!?!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by therulersback View Post
    this dude playing this thread out to the max...drop the whole face before we forget to check back...i almost forgot about this thread already
    yeaa opp..show da bitch already lol

He's On Fire! BROWN PAPERBAG Edition 2: Be HONEST... Would You Hit What's Under This Brown BAG!?! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by therulersback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    yeaa opp..show da bitch already lol

maybe its his girlfriend and he doesnt want us to see ......
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Liked
    5400 times

lol aight....i'm bout to post the pic now

Liked
    5400 times

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast