Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2009 All White Memorial Day Weekend Party @ VA BEACH ,VA AND YES ONEVAGUY WAS IN THE HOUSE!!

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* 2009 All White Memorial Day Weekend Party @ VA BEACH ,VA AND YES ONEVAGUY WAS IN THE HOUSE!! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default 2009 All White Memorial Day Weekend Party @ VA BEACH ,VA AND YES ONEVAGUY WAS IN THE HOUSE!!

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI 2009 All White Memorial Day Weekend Party @ VA BEACH ,VA AND YES ONEVAGUY WAS IN THE HOUSE!! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: 2009 All White Memorial Day Weekend Party @ VA BEACH ,VA AND YES ONEVAGUY WAS IN THE HOUSE!!

hmm all white party .......how original
    Last edited by Orchid; 05-26-2009 at 11:10 AM.
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* 2009 All White Memorial Day Weekend Party @ VA BEACH ,VA AND YES ONEVAGUY WAS IN THE HOUSE!! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: 2009 All White Memorial Day Weekend Party @ VA BEACH ,VA AND YES ONEVAGUY WAS IN THE HOUSE!!

And what are you saying!!!

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI 2009 All White Memorial Day Weekend Party @ VA BEACH ,VA AND YES ONEVAGUY WAS IN THE HOUSE!! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by onevaguy View Post
    And what are you saying!!!
    i'm not doubting that you didnt have fun but i'm trying to say is that all white parties are wack, lame, unoriginal, pick a new color
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

OhEmGee 2009 All White Memorial Day Weekend Party @ VA BEACH ,VA AND YES ONEVAGUY WAS IN THE HOUSE!! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    i'm not doubting that you didnt have fun but i'm trying to say is that all white parties are wack, lame, unoriginal, pick a new color

riigghhht

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Liked
    12 times

Why do you hate all white parties!!..I putting this up for the pics not for you to get mad at the name!!! You must have a bad experience with a all white party!!! You must be on the rag when miami has them!!

OhEmGee 2009 All White Memorial Day Weekend Party @ VA BEACH ,VA AND YES ONEVAGUY WAS IN THE HOUSE!! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Why do you hate all white parties!!..I putting this up for the pics not for you to get mad at the name!!!

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Liked
    24 times

Why do you hate all white parties!!..I putting this up for the pics not for you to get mad at the name!!! You must have a bad experience with a all white party!!! You must be on the rag when miami has them!!
    shut up i'm not hating on the name its just do something original not something people being doing since the 90's maybe even earlier than that
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Product of Determination 2009 All White Memorial Day Weekend Party @ VA BEACH ,VA AND YES ONEVAGUY WAS IN THE HOUSE!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

owwwwww! Opp like datttt
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"