Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What The F*ck Do Lil' Wayne Have On?!? I Know He Luvs Kobe Bryant But Come On!!

Product of Determination What The F*ck Do Lil' Wayne Have On?!? I Know He Luvs Kobe Bryant But Come On!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Arrow What The F*ck Do Lil' Wayne Have On?!? I Know He Luvs Kobe Bryant But Come On!!

WEEZY Declares His LOVE For Kobe Bryant on New Track called....... "Kobe Bryant" (click here to listen)

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

FUCC NICCAS What The F*ck Do Lil' Wayne Have On?!? I Know He Luvs Kobe Bryant But Come On!! FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Default Re: What The F*ck Do Lil' Wayne Have On?!? I Know He Luvs Kobe Bryant But Come On!!

wayne weird i seen him backing d wade then i seen him slobing d howard and bron he jus a **** rider that can't dress
    kush smoker

He's On Fire! What The F*ck Do Lil' Wayne Have On?!? I Know He Luvs Kobe Bryant But Come On!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default Re: What The F*ck Do Lil' Wayne Have On?!? I Know He Luvs Kobe Bryant But Come On!!

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    wayne weird i seen him backing d wade then i seen him slobing d howard and bron he jus a **** rider that can't dress

co-sign,........but you forgot how he was jumping up and down, and body bumping people for Chris PAul
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Product of Determination What The F*ck Do Lil' Wayne Have On?!? I Know He Luvs Kobe Bryant But Come On!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    co-sign. i didn't think he was on the kobe bandwagon from the jump.

...well then again..he did say "No...I want rings for my performance" on the Show Me What Ya Got freestyle

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Shut Up and Drink! What The F*ck Do Lil' Wayne Have On?!? I Know He Luvs Kobe Bryant But Come On!! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

I love how everyone's a Laker fan now

Catch Up Newbies What The F*ck Do Lil' Wayne Have On?!? I Know He Luvs Kobe Bryant But Come On!! MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

WEEZY Declares His LOVE For Kobe Bryant on New Track called....... "Kobe Bryant" (click here to listen)
    i don't see anything different, he's just being his usual-clown-self
    Last edited by Orchid; 06-05-2009 at 04:46 PM.

Catch Up Newbies What The F*ck Do Lil' Wayne Have On?!? I Know He Luvs Kobe Bryant But Come On!! Dr. J's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Ice Cube Jr. needs to lay off the fast food. I'm just saying little man is looking kinda extra husky.
    I'm just telling the truth.

http://whydopeopledodumbstuff.blogspot.com/

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI What The F*ck Do Lil' Wayne Have On?!? I Know He Luvs Kobe Bryant But Come On!! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

ok maybe its me but besides the funny looking adias and tight ass jeans(the
    usual) i dont see anything wrong with his outfit
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

OhEmGee What The F*ck Do Lil' Wayne Have On?!? I Know He Luvs Kobe Bryant But Come On!! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post

ok maybe its me but besides the funny looking adias and tight ass jeans(the
    usual) i dont see anything wrong with his outfit
    me either plus cube and his fam got on laker gear too

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Catch Up Newbies What The F*ck Do Lil' Wayne Have On?!? I Know He Luvs Kobe Bryant But Come On!!
    Liked
    2 times

weezy look stupid...those sneakers look like the **** astronauts wear in space...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast