Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Elke the Stallion, I KNOW THERE WAS A POST ABOUT HER NEW FACE BUT is it the same person?!?!?!

  1. #1
    Catch Up Newbies Elke the Stallion, I KNOW THERE WAS A POST ABOUT HER NEW FACE BUT is it the same person?!?!?!
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,841
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default Elke the Stallion, I KNOW THERE WAS A POST ABOUT HER NEW FACE BUT is it the same person?!?!?!

    Elke the Stallion, I KNOW THERE WAS A POST ABOUT HER NEW FACE BUT is it the same person?!?!?!
    reactions are super funny




    Elke The Stallion Huge Fake Booty & Huge Fake Lips by gabyybag












    ^^ I really wanna see this

















    i THINK WHITE IS HER COLOR :-)

    As you can see we got pics of her small and big, she looks better smaller in tight white clothes :-)


    BUT NOW SHE LOOKS LIKE THIS (is this still her)


    ^^^ YOU CAN SEE HER THAT I GUESS IT IS HER, ITS LIKE A SLOW TRANSFORMATION











    I guess it is her with that huge STALLION tattoo

    I kind of miss those big DSL's she had

  2. #2
    Catch Up Newbies Elke the Stallion, I KNOW THERE WAS A POST ABOUT HER NEW FACE BUT is it the same person?!?!?!
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    501
    Liked
    170 times

    Default

    Yeah that's her. She said she would never mess with her lips but she got them reduced. But this chick is escorting/hoeing now. Guess urban modeling and stripping wasn't paying the bills. She learned from her friends Jenna Shae and Kelly Divine to sleep with rich (black) men for money. Click the link. bookingelke.com

    source: twitter @elkethestallion

  3. #3
    Product of Determination Elke the Stallion, I KNOW THERE WAS A POST ABOUT HER NEW FACE BUT is it the same person?!?!?! Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,349
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    The after surgery pics of Elk The Stallion... look better.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  4. #4
    Catch Up Newbies Elke the Stallion, I KNOW THERE WAS A POST ABOUT HER NEW FACE BUT is it the same person?!?!?! RasheedLateef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,025
    Liked
    1470 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Yeah that's her. She said she would never mess with her lips but she got them reduced. But this chick is escorting/hoeing now. Guess urban modeling and stripping wasn't paying the bills. She learned from her friends Jenna Shae and Kelly Divine to sleep with rich (black) men for money. Click the link. bookingelke.com

    source: twitter @elkethestallion
    you booked her just playing..yeah,sucks that she's doing that now..no pun intended

  5. #5
    Catch Up Newbies Elke the Stallion, I KNOW THERE WAS A POST ABOUT HER NEW FACE BUT is it the same person?!?!?!
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,841
    Liked
    4930 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Yeah that's her. She said she would never mess with her lips but she got them reduced. But this chick is escorting/hoeing now. Guess urban modeling and stripping wasn't paying the bills. She learned from her friends Jenna Shae and Kelly Divine to sleep with rich (black) men for money. Click the link. bookingelke.com

    source: twitter @elkethestallion
    Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    you booked her just playing..yeah,sucks that she's doing that now..no pun intended
    All these video model women really are whores, every time I think different its like nope.

    Prostituting
    Stripping
    bar-tending

    i GUESS all these women really are doing p0rn on the side LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

  6. #6
    Catch Up Newbies Elke the Stallion, I KNOW THERE WAS A POST ABOUT HER NEW FACE BUT is it the same person?!?!?! RasheedLateef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,025
    Liked
    1470 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    All these video model women really are whores, every time I think different its like nope.

    Prostituting
    Stripping
    bar-tending

    i GUESS all these women really are doing p0rn on the side LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    not all of them..there's gotta be a few of them that don't strip/escort and whatever else man. keyshia ka'oir may be one of the few..she got a bold body but you'd never know since she never shows us the body in a ***** or bikini.

  7. #7
    Catch Up Newbies Elke the Stallion, I KNOW THERE WAS A POST ABOUT HER NEW FACE BUT is it the same person?!?!?! screwhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,419
    Liked
    1031 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RasheedLateef View Post
    not all of them..there's gotta be a few of them that don't strip/escort and whatever else man. keyshia ka'oir may be one of the few..she got a bold body but you'd never know since she never shows us the body in a ***** or bikini.
    she got them dudes signing an iron clad contract on not to talk bout the encounter they had. but it look like elke face is a lil rounder. and damn she charging if i had it like that...... i would get a **** star.......

  8. #8
    New Arrival Elke the Stallion, I KNOW THERE WAS A POST ABOUT HER NEW FACE BUT is it the same person?!?!?!
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    51
    Liked
    6 times

    Default

    That's the new generation career choice that these women push. **** a phd.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 10:40 AM
  2. Elke The Stallion $EXTAPE LEAK!!
    By Opportunist in forum District X
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 09:41 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 05:08 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 12:35 PM
  5. Elke The Stallion PhotoShoot
    By Opportunist in forum iCandy Pictures & Videos
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 12:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •