Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: N.Y. State Driving Laws JUST PISSED ME THE F*** OFF!

Catch Up Newbies N.Y. State Driving Laws JUST PISSED ME THE F*** OFF! TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

Default N.Y. State Driving Laws JUST PISSED ME THE F*** OFF!

I go to Ny alot but never knew about this LEGAL SCAM!.
    Now I got a few speeding tickets in the last few years. I paid them off, So i got pulled over not too long ago for not turning my hi beams off.
    he pulled me over and found out i forgot my license at home, and my low beams dont work. so he goes back to his car and finds out i have a warrant out which i had no idea about. i thought i had paid everything off and he lets me go with 3 tickets for no working lights, not having my license on me, and not taking my hi beams off when a car passes me. TO find out the warrants was that NY State makes you pay $100 for 3 years for every fine that you get. WTF!!!?????
    what kind of mother F*#ckin S**t is that? they make you pay a fine and additional 100 bucks, pieces of ****! the bastards just want to rape you in the wallet. let me know what you thing of this
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Catch Up Newbies N.Y. State Driving Laws JUST PISSED ME THE F*** OFF! MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Default Re: N.Y. State Driving Laws JUST PISSED ME THE F*** OFF!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Now I got a few speeding tickets in the last few years. I paid them off, So i got pulled over not too long ago for not turning my hi beams off.
    he pulled me over and found out i forgot my license at home, and my low beams dont work. so he goes back to his car and finds out i have a warrant out which i had no idea about. i thought i had paid everything off and he lets me go with 3 tickets for no working lights, not having my license on me, and not taking my hi beams off when a car passes me. TO find out the warrants was that NY State makes you pay $100 for 3 years for every fine that you get. WTF!!!?????
    what kind of mother F*#ckin S**t is that? they make you pay a fine and additional 100 bucks, pieces of ****! the bastards just want to rape you in the wallet. let me know what you thing of this
    oh u poor thing, i feel u though, it's actually $100 for 3 years if u have 5 or more points on ur lic, but yeah they just

Catch Up Newbies N.Y. State Driving Laws JUST PISSED ME THE F*** OFF! TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    oh u poor thing, i feel u though, it's actually $100 for 3 years if u have 5 or more points on ur lic, but yeah they just

can we do that last part u mentioned in your response
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Member N.Y. State Driving Laws JUST PISSED ME THE F*** OFF! Austin_X's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post

..... ummm what did you say in my last thread.... oh yeah..... "what is this boo-hoo thread? Do you want sympathy?"

Product of Determination N.Y. State Driving Laws JUST PISSED ME THE F*** OFF! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

lol... this thread is corny...austin has a point. Thanks for sharing with us though~
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

He's On Fire! N.Y. State Driving Laws JUST PISSED ME THE F*** OFF! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

slow your ass down then next time boss.....plain and simple
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..