Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Austin_X has told SOHH to SHUT THE F@CK UP

  1. #21
    OhEmGee Austin_X has told SOHH to SHUT THE F@CK UP Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Posts
    3,368
    Liked
    2 times

    Default Re: Austin_X has told SOHH to SHUT THE F@CK UP

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin_X View Post


    See here, you Jabroni. I donít want your sympathy nor do I want you writing in my pristine thread. We know people like you, I can smell you coming from a mile away, I can hear your bitchassness from county to county.

    I donít need your kind in my thread.




    We know your type, we know your kind. Stop drinkin' that hate, nigga.



    (Actual picture of: TheBoss)


    Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

  2. #22
    I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Austin_X has told SOHH to SHUT THE F@CK UP Orchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the STAN all day everyday
    Posts
    4,585
    Liked
    24 times

    Default Re: Austin_X has told SOHH to SHUT THE F@CK UP

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin_X View Post


    See here, you Jabroni. I donít want your sympathy nor do I want you writing in my pristine thread. We know people like you, I can smell you coming from a mile away, I can hear your bitchassness from county to county.

    I donít need your kind in my thread.




    We know your type, we know your kind. Stop drinkin' that hate, nigga.



    (Actual picture of: TheBoss)


    hell naw..havent been here that long and you already getting into with somebody
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

  3. #23
    OhEmGee Austin_X has told SOHH to SHUT THE F@CK UP Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Posts
    3,368
    Liked
    2 times

    Default Re: Austin_X has told SOHH to SHUT THE F@CK UP

    Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    hell naw..havent been here that long and you already getting into with somebody


    it'll bring something exciting to watch

    Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

  4. #24
    Catch Up Newbies Austin_X has told SOHH to SHUT THE F@CK UP TheBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    JERZZZZZZZZZZZZZEY!
    Posts
    298
    Liked
    5 times

    Default Re: Austin_X has told SOHH to SHUT THE F@CK UP

    Austin_X has told SOHH to SHUT THE F@CK UP
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

  5. #25
    Member Austin_X has told SOHH to SHUT THE F@CK UP Austin_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    142
    Liked
    0 times

    Default Re: Austin_X has told SOHH to SHUT THE F@CK UP

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Austin_X has told SOHH to SHUT THE F@CK UP


    TAKES THE GUN AND BULLETS FROM THEBOSS




    TURNS THE GUN ON THEBOSS



    "Damn it, i wanted to shoot 'The Boss' in his face. But i just cant kill pussies. Goes against my nature."

  6. #26
    OhEmGee Austin_X has told SOHH to SHUT THE F@CK UP Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Posts
    3,368
    Liked
    2 times

    Default Re: Austin_X has told SOHH to SHUT THE F@CK UP

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin_X View Post
    TAKES THE GUN AND BULLETS FROM THEBOSS




    TURNS THE GUN ON THEBOSS



    "Damn it, i wanted to shoot 'The Boss' in his face. But i just cant kill pussies. Goes against my nature."


    GotDamn

    Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

  7. #27
    I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Austin_X has told SOHH to SHUT THE F@CK UP Orchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the STAN all day everyday
    Posts
    4,585
    Liked
    24 times

    Default Re: Austin_X has told SOHH to SHUT THE F@CK UP

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Austin_X has told SOHH to SHUT THE F@CK UP
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. 7:30femmefatale ADMIN from SOHH.COM Nekid
    By FukkWifestyles in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 07:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •