Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What if(s)...

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* What if(s)... onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: What if(s)...

too funny

Product of Determination What if(s)... Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Austin_X View Post
    Source: -The Enquirer -

Remy Ma has escaped from the New York City prison. The authorities are absolutely fuming over her disappearance as they hold a huge manhunt trying to catch the dangerous convict. Just a little over a month ago, Remy Ma was whimpering for mercy, the bad-girl rapper was sentenced to eight years in prison after tearfully apologizing to an ex-friend she shot in the ass for beefing over a another rapper named Papoose (known for his face cream).

Yesterday morning, June 22, 2009, Shinique Mercedes Jones, the woman who was originally shot by Remy Ma, was killed. In a disturbing act of revenge, it is assumed that Remy Ma had placed headphones on the dead corpse ears as it played Remy's Ma's music. What was odd is that our research team tried to find out the past albums of Remy Ma's and could not find it. When we tried to contact several record labels, they all agreed that they have heard of Remy Ma but do not recall her ever making an album. In fact, we have contacted an artist known as, Fat Joe, that has known Remy and asked him a sample of Remy Ma's music but all he sent us were a fresh pack of blank CD's.

As the story gets more bizarre, it appears that Remy Ma escaped from jail posing as a male guard. Her heavy build and height would prove to be a perfect camouflage. In fact, reports have indicated that the month she has been in jail that she grew a beard, other inmates complained about her for sexual harassment, and all Remy had were pictures of the rapper Papoose (known for his face cream) all over the wall.

It is now day 3 and we hope to catch this convict real soon. We will keep you posted.

By: Shawn McBean

honestly are u making this up on ya own. ??
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    0 times

50 Cent interview with Larry King Live

Larry King: 50, its always a pleasure to see you! How are you doing today?

50 Cent: Alright, thanks.

Larry King: It seems like you’re always talk of the town. I have heard that there are obvious disagreements with you and a fellow that goes by the name of Rick Ross?

50 Cent: [laughs]. You know what Larry. I’m making that man’s life a living hell in so many ways that my lawyers said I can’t talk about it. Let’s just say I ‘Ja Ruled’ him behind the scenes.

Larry King: That’s a name I have not heard of in a long while [laughs]! Anyways, what I wanted ask is that you have a new problem with the Invisible Man?

50 Cent: Yeah, I got a big problem with the Invisible Man. He’s trying to move in on my space.

Larry King:
    Really?! Tell us about it.

50 Cent: First of all, when was the last time you saw the Invisible Man in the hood?

Larry King: …. I don’t think I have ever seen him in the hood.

50 Cent: Exactly! Nobody sees the Invisible Man in the hood, but now all of the sudden he’s coming out with an album?

Larry King: Good point.

50 Cent: Secondly, I also got a problem with The Sun.

Larry King: The Sun? I never heard of him.

50 Cent: No, I’m not talking about some guy called the sun! I am referring to The Sun in the Milky Way!

Larry King: ….. Really? Why?

50 Cent: I’ve been hearing people talk. Astronomers, astrologist, and people who just simply observe space itself. They are trying to say The Sun shines brighter than me!

Larry King: Come on 50, you’re not serious about…

50 Cent: Naww, man! I ain’t letting this [censored] slide! In fact, I was firing my trey pound at The Sun yesterday… emptied out a 4 full clips… and it was staring me down like my bullets weren’t effecting it.

Larry King: Wait… 50…. I think you’re loosing your grip. I mean The Sun…

50Cent: Nah, [censored] that! I went to Russia a couple of days ago and got me some long range missles that is able to hit The Sun.

Larry King: Mr. Curtis, please! We need The Sun….

50 Cent: Uh-uh, all you need is 50!! If I’m not your favorite rapper then tell me who is Larry, tell me who is????

Larry King: You are my favorite rapper!

50 Cent: [puts his gun away]. Yeah, so you can watch the destruction of The Sun on www.thisis50.com

Larry King: Alright, we are going on a quick commercial break and we’ll be back with more 50 Cent.
    Last edited by Austin_X; 06-24-2009 at 09:33 AM.

OhEmGee What if(s)... Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Larry King: It seems like you’re always talk of the town. I have heard that there are obvious disagreements with you and a fellow that goes by the name of Rick Ross?

50 Cent: [laughs]. You know what Larry. I’m making that man’s life a living hell in so many ways that my lawyers said I can’t talk about it. Let’s just say I ‘Ja Ruled’ him behind the scenes.

Larry King: That’s a name I have not heard of in a long while [laughs]! Anyways, what I wanted ask is that you have a new problem with the Invisible Man?

50 Cent: Yeah, I got a big problem with the Invisible Man. He’s trying to move in on my space.

Larry King:

50 Cent: First of all, when was the last time you saw the Invisible Man in the hood?

50 Cent: Exactly! Nobody sees the Invisible Man in the hood, but now all of the sudden he’s coming out with an album?

50 Cent: No, I’m not talking about some guy called the sun! I am referring to The Sun in the Milky Way!

50 Cent: I’ve been hearing people talk. Astronomers, astrologist, and people who just simply observe space itself. They are trying to say The Sun shines brighter than me!

50 Cent: Naww, man! I ain’t letting this [censored] slide! In fact, I was firing my trey pound at The Sun yesterday… emptied out a 4 full clips… and the it was staring me down like my bullets weren’t effecting it.

50Cent: Nah, [censored] that! I went to Russia a couple of days ago and got me some long range missles that is able to hit The Sun.

50 Cent: Uh-uh, all you need is 50!! If I’m not your favorite rapper then tell me who is Larry, tell me who is????

50 Cent: [puts his gun away]. Yeah, so you can watch the destruction of The Sun on www.thisis50.com

Larry King: Alright, we are going on a quick commercial break and we’ll be back with more 50 Cent.

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Liked
    5400 times

Larry King:

50 Cent: Naww, man! I ain’t letting this [censored] slide! In fact, I was firing my trey pound at The Sun yesterday… emptied out a 4 full clips… and it was staring me down like my bullets weren’t effecting it.

ummmm. I read between the lines on this one. It has some interesting points to it.... I do observe 50' move...

Although Fif didn't PHYSICALLY shoot or really hate the Invisible Man in real life, he carries this type of mentality mentally.

Fif is always ready to move on any opponent posing on his space/"shine".

Competition is none...its our symbol 'Cancer" way of thinking.

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    ummmm. I read between the lines on this one. It has some interesting points to it.... I do observe 50' move...

Although Fif didn't PHYSICALLY shoot or really hate the Invisible Man in real life, he carries this type of mentality mentally.

Fif is always ready to move on any opponent posing on his space/"shine".

Competition is none...its our symbol 'Cancer" way of thinking.

........................... i think you missed the point of this thread.

Liked
    5400 times

what i miss??

OhEmGee What if(s)... Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Catch Up Newbies What if(s)...
    Liked
    2 times

That sound like som **** 50 would do...

Liked
    0 times

Is Michael Jackson.... Nelly???

XXL Mag

Chris Brown has been seemingly angry after Jay Z did not allow him to preform on the BET awards. Suddenly, we noticed that Chris Breezy suddenly has a new friend.... Nelly!
    The Country Grammar man has been missing from the game for a long while. Now he popped out of no where and back in the scene, but he looks a little different. Shockingly enough, this photo was taken on June 26, 2009, a day after it was announced that Michael Jackson has died.

We've asked Ashanti about the sudden change with Nelly's face and she says she doesnt know what we're talking about!! In fact, she says Nelly still looks the same since 1999.

Hmmmm..... further investigation is needed. Moreover it is very suspect that Michael Jackson's body has been missing and now Nelly seems to grab his groin and screams every so often. Finally, Nelly has now told us that he is done with rap music and he wants to do something different..... he is going to dabble in the art of pop!!!!

By Tim Davis
    Last edited by Austin_X; 08-11-2009 at 08:12 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast