Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What if(s)...

Product of Determination What if(s)... Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: What if(s)...

Quote Originally Posted by Austin_X View Post
    Is Michael Jackson.... Nelly???

XXL Mag

Chris Brown has been seemingly angry after Jay Z did not allow him to preform on the BET awards. Suddenly, we noticed that Chris Breezy suddenly has a new friend.... Nelly!
    The Country Grammar man has been missing from the game for a long while. Now he popped out of no where and back in the scene, but he looks a little different. Shockingly enough, this photo was taken on June 26, 2009, a day after it was announced that Michael Jackson has died.

We've asked Ashanti about the sudden change with Nelly's face and she says she doesnt know what we're talking about!! In fact, she says Nelly still looks the same since 1999.

Hmmmm..... further investigation is needed. Moreover it is very suspect that Michael Jackson's body has been missing and now Nelly seems to grab his groin and screams every so often. Finally, Nelly has now told us that he is done with rap music and he wants to do something different..... he is going to dabble in the art of pop!!!!

By Tim Davis
    what a scary ass picture upon initial look...

good story tale
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

OhEmGee What if(s)... Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

XXL Mag

Chris Brown has been seemingly angry after Jay Z did not allow him to preform on the BET awards. Suddenly, we noticed that Chris Breezy suddenly has a new friend.... Nelly!
    The Country Grammar man has been missing from the game for a long while. Now he popped out of no where and back in the scene, but he looks a little different. Shockingly enough, this photo was taken on June 26, 2009, a day after it was announced that Michael Jackson has died.

We've asked Ashanti about the sudden change with Nelly's face and she says she doesnt know what we're talking about!! In fact, she says Nelly still looks the same since 1999.

Hmmmm..... further investigation is needed. Moreover it is very suspect that Michael Jackson's body has been missing and now Nelly seems to grab his groin and screams every so often. Finally, Nelly has now told us that he is done with rap music and he wants to do something different..... he is going to dabble in the art of pop!!!!

By Tim Davis

wow, i agree that pic is kinda scary

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI What if(s)... Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

XXL Mag

By Tim Davis

freaking picture
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123