Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: What if(s)...

  1. #1
    Member What if(s)... Austin_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    142
    Liked
    0 times

    Exclamation What if(s)...



    Thousands riot in New York, as the police and members of the Dip Set Members lined the streets of Harlem today, according to eyewitnesses. The cities Mayor, Bloomberg, disputed the allegations of album distribution irregularities based on claims by Dip Set leader, "Killa Cam".

    "The city belongs to Dip Set. The revolution and the system of blackballin' has ended," the statement attributed to Jim Jones and added in a statement posted on the pink and purple Dip Set websit Web site. "Fighting against lies and cheating is our right. Be hopeful about regaining the pink cloth. Do not allow anyone who tries to make you listen to any other artiest other than Dip Set."

    The authenticity of Cam'rons location could not been pinpointed; it is projected that the album "Killa's Movements" will move 1.2 million on its first week. Sourced by CNN.


    Last edited by Austin_X; 06-21-2009 at 09:09 PM.

  2. #2
    Product of Determination What if(s)... Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Re: What if(s)...

    ...do u make this up on ur own?
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  3. #3
    Member What if(s)... Austin_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    142
    Liked
    0 times

    Default Re: What if(s)...




    The artist known as, Memphis Bleek, has suddenly topped the charts on i-tunes, Sound Scan, currently has the best selling album on internet, and is not only is the album “543” a sudden #1 smashing hit in America, but also in the entire world too!

    Although it may be not unusual to become an international sensation, such a star like Bleek comes along once every millennium. The most unusual aspect about Memphis Bleek’s album, “543”, is that it was released on early summer 2005 and did terrible numbers. Ever since then, nobody has heard a peep from the once protégé of Jay Z that neglected the artist for his failures for years like a bad cold.

    What has suddenly changed was the outburst of demand for Memphis Bleek and all of his previous albums. It is like Bleek has found a magic lamb and wished that everyone in the world would buy his album, and like a wish, everyone has magically fallen in love with him. His album “543” has reached diamond in the matter of 6 days, crushing any competition that he may have had. It is expected that Memphis Bleek will outsell the Thriller album in 2 weeks, assuming the distribution can keep up with demands.
    -Source-Rolling Stones




  4. #4
    Product of Determination What if(s)... Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Re: What if(s)...

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin_X View Post



    The artist known as, Memphis Bleek, has suddenly topped the charts on i-tunes, Sound Scan, currently has the best selling album on internet, and is not only is the album “543” a sudden #1 smashing hit in America, but also in the entire world too!

    Although it may be not unusual to become an international sensation, such a star like Bleek comes along once every millennium. The most unusual aspect about Memphis Bleek’s album, “543”, is that it was released on early summer 2005 and did terrible numbers. Ever since then, nobody has heard a peep from the once protégé of Jay Z that neglected the artist for his failures for years like a bad cold.

    What has suddenly changed was the outburst of demand for Memphis Bleek and all of his previous albums. It is like Bleek has found a magic lamb and wished that everyone in the world would buy his album, and like a wish, everyone has magically fallen in love with him. His album “543” has reached diamond in the matter of 6 days, crushing any competition that he may have had. It is expected that Memphis Bleek will outsell the Thriller album in 2 weeks, assuming the distribution can keep up with demands.
    -Source-Rolling Stones



    damn...this is deeper than rap. Good read
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  5. #5
    He's On Fire! What if(s)... HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Garden State
    Posts
    3,102
    Liked
    32 times

    Default Re: What if(s)...

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin_X View Post



    The artist known as, Memphis Bleek, has suddenly topped the charts on i-tunes, Sound Scan, currently has the best selling album on internet, and is not only is the album “543” a sudden #1 smashing hit in America, but also in the entire world too!

    Although it may be not unusual to become an international sensation, such a star like Bleek comes along once every millennium. The most unusual aspect about Memphis Bleek’s album, “543”, is that it was released on early summer 2005 and did terrible numbers. Ever since then, nobody has heard a peep from the once protégé of Jay Z that neglected the artist for his failures for years like a bad cold.

    What has suddenly changed was the outburst of demand for Memphis Bleek and all of his previous albums. It is like Bleek has found a magic lamb and wished that everyone in the world would buy his album, and like a wish, everyone has magically fallen in love with him. His album “543” has reached diamond in the matter of 6 days, crushing any competition that he may have had. It is expected that Memphis Bleek will outsell the Thriller album in 2 weeks, assuming the distribution can keep up with demands.
    -Source-Rolling Stones



    if this happened, i would be sure too look up in the sky ............and see Pigs flying
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

  6. #6
    Member What if(s)... Austin_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    142
    Liked
    0 times

    Default Re: What if(s)...

    Source: -Washington Post -Ja Rule spotted in Wisconsin




    A couple of weeks ago, I was in the mall somewhere in Wisconsin. If you asked me to locate the State on the map, chances are good that I would have a hard time. But in a good note, I was pleasantly surprised to see so many good-looking white chicks that all seemed to have popped out of the Bay Watch show. Nonetheless, I felt to be the only token black guy wandering around and buying things in the entire mall. However, nobody really paid that much attention to me, in which, made me feel a bit better about my situation.

    To my amazement, I saw another black male in the distance sitting in his desk and surrounded by cubicles that were heavily decorated with posters. As I walked closer, I was surprised to see it was Ja Rule! I felt the urge to cry out for his name, in all honesty, I really never saw an artist in person. However I bit my tongue, I watched Ja Rule looking around with his sad teary eyes as all of the consumers in the mall simply walked passed him. Nobody stopped to say hello, nobody even curiously looked at his general direction, as if, he never existed in the first place. I felt so bad for him that I decided not to say hello and be on my way.

    However, that was when his eyes caught on to mine. He stared at me with his sad eyes, unblinking, and in the background there was a soft violin music playing in the speakers like it was the end of some sad movie. Regretfully, I felt it was my duty as a hip-hop follower to at least greet the man. I gave him daps and he happily embraced me as we talked for a moment. I looked around at the posters that read, “The Mirror, coming soon”, which I assumed was his upcoming album. Ja Rule then looked at my shopping bags and asked if I bought any of his albums today. I paused for a moment because I didn’t know how to respond to the strange question but I told him that I bought the R.U.L.E album yesterday. I then shook his hand and went on my way.

    Meanwhile, I was staring at some jeans I liked in the window of the mall. A voice within mind kept repeating to buy more Ja Rule albums. It kept whispering it to me over, and over again. It felt like an impulse, “Buy The Mirror album and tell your friends,” my mind repeated. I then looked over my shoulder and it was Ja Rule who was whispering it all along next to my ears. I became very angry and scared that I ran away quickly, but Ja Rule followed me. I was surprised a man his height was so fast and it didn’t help the fact that he was yelling, “Muuuurrrdaaa,” as he chased me through the mall.

    I was finally running outside to my car. The weather was snowing hard and cold that I dropped all of the items I bought because I needed to get out of here. Ja Rule was still following me! I opened the door and slammed it, desperately tried to start my car, however, due to the cold weather the engine was chocking. Ja Rule then starts banging on my car and telling me to open the door. He kept saying that I needed his autograph! His eyes were wild and crazy! Unexpectedly, when my car finally started, I forgot that I was listening to G-Units ‘Beg For Mercy’ that sent Ja Rule into a fury. He kicked my car doors and kept punching my windows. I put the car in reverse, however, he held on to my car. I began to speed off and swerve my car side-to-side and the momentum finally sent Ja Rule flying into the snow. Scared, humiliated, and unsure of what just happened, I looked up at my rearview mirror and watched Ja Rule holding up a a demo-tape. “BUY MY ALBUM,” he commanded me as I drifted off into the highway never coming back to Wisconsin again.






    Last edited by Austin_X; 06-22-2009 at 09:31 AM.

  7. #7
    Product of Determination What if(s)... Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Re: What if(s)...

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin_X View Post
    Meanwhile, I was staring at some jeans I liked in the window of the mall. A voice within mind kept repeating to buy more Ja Rule albums. It kept whispering it to me over, and over again. It felt like an impulse, “Buy The Mirror album and tell your friends,” my mind repeated. I then looked over my shoulder and it was Ja Rule who was whispering it all along next to my ears. I became very angry and scared that I ran away quickly, but Ja Rule followed me. I was surprised a man his height was so fast and it didn’t help the fact that he was yelling, “Muuuurrrdaaa,” as he chased me through the mall.
    another good one...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  8. #8
    OhEmGee What if(s)... Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Posts
    3,368
    Liked
    2 times

    Default Re: What if(s)...

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin_X View Post
    Source: -Washington Post -Ja Rule spotted in Wisconsin




    A couple of weeks ago, I was in the mall somewhere in Wisconsin. If you asked me to locate the State on the map, chances are good that I would have a hard time. But in a good note, I was pleasantly surprised to see so many good-looking white chicks that all seemed to have popped out of the Bay Watch show. Nonetheless, I felt to be the only token black guy wandering around and buying things in the entire mall. However, nobody really paid that much attention to me, in which, made me feel a bit better about my situation.

    To my amazement, I saw another black male in the distance sitting in his desk and surrounded by cubicles that were heavily decorated with posters. As I walked closer, I was surprised to see it was Ja Rule! I felt the urge to cry out for his name, in all honesty, I really never saw an artist in person. However I bit my tongue, I watched Ja Rule looking around with his sad teary eyes as all of the consumers in the mall simply walked passed him. Nobody stopped to say hello, nobody even curiously looked at his general direction, as if, he never existed in the first place. I felt so bad for him that I decided not to say hello and be on my way.

    However, that was when his eyes caught on to mine. He stared at me with his sad eyes, unblinking, and in the background there was a soft violin music playing in the speakers like it was the end of some sad movie. Regretfully, I felt it was my duty as a hip-hop follower to at least greet the man. I gave him daps and he happily embraced me as we talked for a moment. I looked around at the posters that read, “The Mirror, coming soon”, which I assumed was his upcoming album. Ja Rule then looked at my shopping bags and asked if I bought any of his albums today. I paused for a moment because I didn’t know how to respond to the strange question but I told him that I bought the R.U.L.E album yesterday. I then shook his hand and went on my way.

    Meanwhile, I was staring at some jeans I liked in the window of the mall. A voice within mind kept repeating to buy more Ja Rule albums. It kept whispering it to me over, and over again. It felt like an impulse, “Buy The Mirror album and tell your friends,” my mind repeated. I then looked over my shoulder and it was Ja Rule who was whispering it all along next to my ears. I became very angry and scared that I ran away quickly, but Ja Rule followed me. I was surprised a man his height was so fast and it didn’t help the fact that he was yelling, “Muuuurrrdaaa,” as he chased me through the mall.

    I was finally running outside to my car. The weather was snowing hard and cold that I dropped all of the items I bought because I needed to get out of here. Ja Rule was still following me! I opened the door and slammed it, desperately tried to start my car, however, due to the cold weather the engine was chocking. Ja Rule then starts banging on my car and telling me to open the door. He kept saying that I needed his autograph! His eyes were wild and crazy! Unexpectedly, when my car finally started, I forgot that I was listening to G-Units ‘Beg For Mercy’ that sent Ja Rule into a fury. He kicked my car doors and kept punching my windows. I put the car in reverse, however, he held on to my car. I began to speed off and swerve my car side-to-side and the momentum finally sent Ja Rule flying into the snow. Scared, humiliated, and unsure of what just happened, I looked up at my rearview mirror and watched Ja Rule holding up a a demo-tape. “BUY MY ALBUM,” he commanded me as I drifted off into the highway never coming back to Wisconsin again.








    this one is funny as hell

    Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

  9. #9
    Member What if(s)... Austin_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    142
    Liked
    0 times

    Default Re: What if(s)...

    Source: -The Enquirer -





    Remy Ma has escaped from the New York City prison. The authorities are absolutely fuming over her disappearance as they hold a huge manhunt trying to catch the dangerous convict. Just a little over a month ago, Remy Ma was whimpering for mercy, the bad-girl rapper was sentenced to eight years in prison after tearfully apologizing to an ex-friend she shot in the ass for beefing over a another rapper named Papoose (known for his face cream).


    Yesterday morning, June 22, 2009, Shinique Mercedes Jones, the woman who was originally shot by Remy Ma, was killed. In a disturbing act of revenge, it is assumed that Remy Ma had placed headphones on the dead corpse ears as it played Remy's Ma's music. What was odd is that our research team tried to find out the past albums of Remy Ma's and could not find it. When we tried to contact several record labels, they all agreed that they have heard of Remy Ma but do not recall her ever making an album. In fact, we have contacted an artist known as, Fat Joe, that has known Remy and asked him a sample of Remy Ma's music but all he sent us were a fresh pack of blank CD's.

    As the story gets more bizarre, it appears that Remy Ma escaped from jail posing as a male guard. Her heavy build and height would prove to be a perfect camouflage. In fact, reports have indicated that the month she has been in jail that she grew a beard, other inmates complained about her for sexual harassment, and all Remy had were pictures of the rapper Papoose (known for his face cream) all over the wall.

    It is now day 3 and we hope to catch this convict real soon. We will keep you posted.


    By: Shawn McBean


    Last edited by Austin_X; 06-23-2009 at 08:12 AM.

  10. #10
    OhEmGee What if(s)... Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Posts
    3,368
    Liked
    2 times

    Default Re: What if(s)...

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin_X View Post
    Source: -The Enquirer -





    Remy Ma has escaped from the New York City prison. The authorities are absolutely fuming over her disappearance as they hold a huge manhunt trying to catch the dangerous convict. Just a little over a month ago, Remy Ma was whimpering for mercy, the bad-girl rapper was sentenced to eight years in prison after tearfully apologizing to an ex-friend she shot in the ass for beefing over a another rapper named Papoose (known for his face cream).


    Yesterday morning, June 22, 2009, Shinique Mercedes Jones, the woman who was originally shot by Remy Ma, was killed. In a disturbing act of revenge, it is assumed that Remy Ma had placed headphones on the dead corpse ears as it played Remy's Ma's music. What was odd is that our research team tried to find out the past albums of Remy Ma's and could not find it. When we tried to contact several record labels, they all agreed that they have heard of Remy Ma but do not recall her ever making an album. In fact, we have contacted an artist known as, Fat Joe, that has known Remy and asked him a sample of Remy Ma's music but all he sent us were a fresh pack of blank CD's.

    As the story gets more bizarre, it appears that Remy Ma escaped from jail posing as a male guard. Her heavy build and height would prove to be a perfect camouflage. In fact, reports have indicated that the month she has been in jail that she grew a beard, other inmates complained about her for sexual harassment, and all Remy had were pictures of the rapper Papoose (known for his face cream) all over the wall.

    It is now day 3 and we hope to catch this convict real soon. We will keep you posted.


    By: Shawn McBean



    Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •