Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RULES TO CHEATING

...... RULES TO CHEATING Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Default Re: RULES TO CHEATING

I like the last part don't get in a relationship...Be single don't cheat wtf..
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post
    ^^^

damn you got that **** down...LOL
    i mean, if you just GOTTA do it, then there are rules that you need to follow. i believe in thinking like a woman when you cheat. women are smart, and hardly get caught, so niggaz gotta start thinking like them...
    Flyer than that plastic bag on American Beauty....

Catch Up Newbies RULES TO CHEATING
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Trillseed View Post
    ALLLLWAYS tell the other chick that you have a girl/wifey at the crib, and that you WILL NOT leave her under any circumstances.

ALWAYS answer the phone when your wifey calls. Just tell your buss it baby to be quiet while you talk.

First sign of her catching feelings, BREAK OUT.

WEAR A RUBBER, and have some morning after pills on hand.

GET TESTED FOR STD's. Nothing says cheating like giving your wifey ghonnorea....:umad:

NEVER let her know intimate details about you. where you live, last name (use a fake name, really....lol), where you work, etc.

always snag a chick that lives more than 20 miles away. so that the odds of you running into her at the mall while you are with your family are slim...:omg022:

get a pre-paid cellphone. never use your regular phone/work cell for jumpoffs.

BE NICE TO YOUR WIFE, and don't let anything fall off at home. she will become suspicious, and turn into a detective, and YOU WILL GET CAUGHT.

keep ya buss it baby in check. take control of the situation from day one and set boundaries, and implement concequences if she crosses those boundaries.

get a seperate email account for you to use with mistresses. NEVER and I mean NEVER check that account from your home computer. your wife may have bugged your computer with that software that records information.

if you pimp on myspace, have 2 accounts. one that your wife knows about, and one that she doesn't. don't put your name, pics, or anything personal on it so it can't be traced back to you. use the supplimental email address for this too...

and last but not least, DON'T Cheat. if you want multiple chicks, don't get into a relationship. don't think for a SECOND that she ain't capable of stepping out on you too.....and you know you are gonna be :umad: if you found out another nigga was putting his dip stick in your girl's oil pan.....
    sounds like a professional (????)

Never tell the jumpoff "I love u"

Never take your kids around the jumpoff

If yall start to argue end it , cuz that aint for yall

Liked
    0 times

make the buss down think you are CRAZY. you gotta snatch her up a couple of times to make her think that you can and will hurt her if it came down to it. this way, she'll never think about tracking your wife down and telling her anything for fear that you will break her jaw...

never talk to her about anything that's not pertaining to sex. if you do, that will give her the impression that you care about her and what she thinks.

when you go out with your jump shot, never use your credit/debit card. cash only. credit/debit cards leave a papertrail.
    Flyer than that plastic bag on American Beauty....

The Bully RULES TO CHEATING its whatever's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    I like the last part don't get in a relationship...Be single don't cheat wtf..
    no matter if your single or not if u deal with a female she puts u in a relationship by keep asking what do u call what we have or she will just claim u without even asking so some of u females set your selves up for to get hurt. females make their self feel like there in a relationship cause the dudes a nice guy or u make speed a lot of time together that does no make it a relationship no does it means the man want to be in one either

...... RULES TO CHEATING Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by its whatever View Post
    no matter if your single or not if u deal with a female she puts u in a relationship by keep asking what do u call what we have or she will just claim u without even asking so some of u females set your selves up for to get hurt. females make their self feel like there in a relationship cause the dudes a nice guy or u make speed a lot of time together that does no make it a relationship no does it means the man want to be in one either
    Nope I don't think this is true. But if a man spends alot of time with a female they want that chick all to them. I bet if she do something with someone else he gona take it like she cheating.
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

The Bully RULES TO CHEATING its whatever's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    Nope I don't think this is true. But if a man spends alot of time with a female they want that chick all to them. I bet if she do something with someone else he gona take it like she cheating.
    god gave a female a roll an a man a roll ya'll get mad at ya'll roll an we just play our roll with a smile :happy002:. its like playing a sport some r starters an some aint. ya'll just need to understand reality an just get better at what you'll do or just settle for the minor leagues :clownonground:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12