Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Are People This Fu**in Illiterate? Check This Facebook Status Update SMH!!

He's On Fire! Are People This Fu**in Illiterate? Check This Facebook Status Update SMH!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Lightbulb Are People This Fu**in Illiterate? Check This Facebook Status Update SMH!!

Check out that status update by this nemrod

come on people. really?

WTF is THAT??
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Product of Determination Are People This Fu**in Illiterate? Check This Facebook Status Update SMH!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    Check out that status update by this nemrod

come on people. really?

WTF is THAT??
    its a black thing... u wouldn't understand.

:cool: I understood.

his son was hiding in the cabinet...when the Doctor came in.. doc asked isn't he told old to be here...not knowing the son was hiding under the sink cabinet.. and he jumped out from under the cabinet smiling... ....then he says my son is crazy ya'll... son name is Nas.

step ya ebonics up.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Eat Lead!!! Are People This Fu**in Illiterate? Check This Facebook Status Update SMH!! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

his son was hiding in the cabinet...when the Doctor came in.. doc asked isn't he told old to be here...not knowing the son was hiding under the sink cabinet.. and he jumped out from under the cabinet smiling... ....then he says my son is crazy ya'll... son name is Nas.

step ya ebonics up.
    ^^^ yeah thats pretty much how i read it.....u my dog hiphop but i dont really understand what upset u about that one :confused:

D-Town hip hop at its finest

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Are People This Fu**in Illiterate? Check This Facebook Status Update SMH!! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

and talking like that she or he will never get a job!

Catch Up Newbies Are People This Fu**in Illiterate? Check This Facebook Status Update SMH!!
    Liked
    2 times

dat **** made no type of sense dat **** wasnt no dam ebonics

He's On Fire! Are People This Fu**in Illiterate? Check This Facebook Status Update SMH!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

step ya ebonics up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    ^^^ yeah thats pretty much how i read it.....u my dog hiphop but i dont really understand what upset u about that one :confused:
    You two missed the WHOLE point i was trying to make........Yes, I can put it together and figure out what he was saying after i read the whole thing....BUT

The point is why must some of us in this race always speak and write as if we dont have anything beyond a 6th grade education.........THEN ALWAYS TRY AND PULL THE BLACK CARD WITH THINGS LIKE " The white man thinks im dumb and cant do this and that, Or i wasnt hired because im black blah blah blah"
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Hiphoptologist Are People This Fu**in Illiterate? Check This Facebook Status Update SMH!! TeddyHandsome's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

I got him AND the post point! Still wuz bad 2 update ya paige like dat cuz dats jus ignant

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Are People This Fu**in Illiterate? Check This Facebook Status Update SMH!! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

they are your freinds right:smilies1: