Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Strapped: Little Kid Is Packing More Heat Than Alot Of Your Favorite Rappers!

Product of Determination Strapped: Little Kid Is Packing More Heat Than Alot Of Your Favorite Rappers! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Strapped: Little Kid Is Packing More Heat Than Alot Of Your Favorite Rappers!

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Eat Lead!!! Strapped: Little Kid Is Packing More Heat Than Alot Of Your Favorite Rappers! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

dont surprise me...i dont know about where yall from but up here white ppl that go hunting and sh** like that stay collecting heat and i never met 1 that wasnt teachin they son how to hunt/use the weaponry...i aint watch the full vid but im prolly sure they got bows & arrows too

D-Town hip hop at its finest

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Strapped: Little Kid Is Packing More Heat Than Alot Of Your Favorite Rappers! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Man you some video of some of these whiteboys in VA..They stay hunting out here!

Shut Up and Drink! Strapped: Little Kid Is Packing More Heat Than Alot Of Your Favorite Rappers! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

white boy looks like he's gonna shoot up a school or something

Die $low Strapped: Little Kid Is Packing More Heat Than Alot Of Your Favorite Rappers! AZ westsider's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

very pathetic collection of cheap ass guns.... only somewhat impressive guns in the video were the mini 14 and the glock.... He dont even have a rocket launcher like royce!

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Strapped: Little Kid Is Packing More Heat Than Alot Of Your Favorite Rappers! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM