Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Man On The Stand Tries To Get Slick Out The Mouth 2 Judge Joe Brown!!

Product of Determination Man On The Stand Tries To Get Slick Out The Mouth 2 Judge Joe Brown!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Exclamation Man On The Stand Tries To Get Slick Out The Mouth 2 Judge Joe Brown!!

INCREDIBLE
    :eek001::eek001:
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Member Man On The Stand Tries To Get Slick Out The Mouth 2 Judge Joe Brown!!
    Liked
    0 times

WOW HE JUST EMBARESSED HIS WHOLE FAMILY ON TV

Dice City Kid Man On The Stand Tries To Get Slick Out The Mouth 2 Judge Joe Brown!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

ignorant

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Man On The Stand Tries To Get Slick Out The Mouth 2 Judge Joe Brown!! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    ignorant
    yes he is....he just looked like a jackass ....its funny how they put "claims he's in college, unemployed"
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies Man On The Stand Tries To Get Slick Out The Mouth 2 Judge Joe Brown!! TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

Quote Originally Posted by DA KONTENDER View Post
    WOW HE JUST EMBARESSED HIS WHOLE FAMILY ON TV
    Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    ignorant
    how did he embarass his family or is ignorant.......because he spoke the truth??

he just wanted to show respect to his homies that died? wtf is up with you folks?

that judge had no right to talk about his personal life, he shouldve cold-cocked that dress wearing judge
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Dice City Kid Man On The Stand Tries To Get Slick Out The Mouth 2 Judge Joe Brown!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    how did he embarass his family or is ignorant.......because he spoke the truth??

he just wanted to show respect to his homies that died? wtf is up with you folks?

that judge had no right to talk about his personal life, he shouldve cold-cocked that dress wearing judge
    by pouring out lotion and a beer inside of someone else's house....i mean really?..."pourin out liquor for the homies" is so late 80's and no longer gangsta...there is more to life than "the hood" or "keepin it real"...if you were really true to yourself you wouldn't be so caught up in er'body else's opinion....wisen up man...for real

ignorant

Member Man On The Stand Tries To Get Slick Out The Mouth 2 Judge Joe Brown!!
    Liked
    0 times

Cold cock a Judge on National TV good luck with that.

Eat Lead!!! Man On The Stand Tries To Get Slick Out The Mouth 2 Judge Joe Brown!! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

boy u know u the king of them shock threads....pourin out a lil liq yeah but whats up wit pourin out the lotion tho...Boss who u know pour out lotion nicca LOL.....i usually hate how joe brown never lets the defendant get a chance to explain themselves but in this case that nicca just made an a$$ out of hisself

D-Town hip hop at its finest

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Man On The Stand Tries To Get Slick Out The Mouth 2 Judge Joe Brown!! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

yes i watched that episode..all i can do is shake my head!