Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LOL AnotheR IDIOT Tries Daring EscpaE! {Tries Jumping Head first Out Courtroom Window} {Video}

He's On Fire! LOL AnotheR IDIOT Tries  Daring EscpaE! {Tries Jumping Head first Out Courtroom Window} {Video} HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Talking LOL AnotheR IDIOT Tries Daring EscpaE! {Tries Jumping Head first Out Courtroom Window} {Video}

With Lake County Sheriff's deputies approaching and running out of options, Copeland tried to shoulder block his way through a window of the two-story skyway in an attempt to escape.

The bulletproof glass did not give way and Copeland, clearly staggering after hitting his head and shoulder, took two steps back and laid down on the floor with his hands spread over his head, and waited to be arrested.

"Our court security team reacted in a professional and timely manner," said Lake County Sheriff Mark Curran. "Mr. Copeland was obviously desperate and our deputies responded accordingly and without hesitation."

Copeland was returned to the courtroom following the failed escape attempt, and his bond was increased from $50,000 to $1.5 million.

Authorities said Copeland had been out on bond for disorderly conduct and aggravated battery of an officer before Wednesday. Additional charges are expected to be filed against him.
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Product of Determination LOL AnotheR IDIOT Tries  Daring EscpaE! {Tries Jumping Head first Out Courtroom Window} {Video} Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

lol... the boys in blue don't play... they came down that hall like a mob

@dude trying to crash through the window
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies LOL AnotheR IDIOT Tries  Daring EscpaE! {Tries Jumping Head first Out Courtroom Window} {Video} MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI LOL AnotheR IDIOT Tries  Daring EscpaE! {Tries Jumping Head first Out Courtroom Window} {Video} Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies LOL AnotheR IDIOT Tries  Daring EscpaE! {Tries Jumping Head first Out Courtroom Window} {Video}
    Liked
    2 times

dumb ass niggas....he jus added on more charges on to **** he prob woulda got alittle time for

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* LOL AnotheR IDIOT Tries  Daring EscpaE! {Tries Jumping Head first Out Courtroom Window} {Video} onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times