Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Worst Stutter -- MUST WATCH! LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Product of Determination Worst Stutter -- MUST WATCH! LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Worst Stutter -- MUST WATCH! LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!

AWW HELL NAWWWWWW!! HELL NAWWWWWWWW
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

And..How may I help you? Worst Stutter -- MUST WATCH! LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Smile STUDDER

HE GOTTA GET THE BRAIN SURGERY..IT'S SOMETHING GOING ON IN THE BRAIN WITH THE NERVES...THEN THEY NEED TO TREAT THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM...

And..How may I help you? Worst Stutter -- MUST WATCH! LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Wink STUTTER..I FEEL BAD FOR HIM..BUT LET'S GET SOME KNOWLEDGE ON IT..REAL QUICK!!

http://neurology.health-cares.net/stuttering-causes.php

What causes stuttering?

Although the exact cause of stuttering is not known, there are three leading theories that propose how stuttering develops. The learning theory proposes that stuttering is a learned behavior and that most normal children are occasionally disfluent (i.e. speaking rapidly, searching for the right words, etc.) when at the age at which speech and language develop. If a child is criticized or punished for this, he or she may develop anxiety about the disfluencies, causing increased stuttering and increased anxiety.

The second theory suggests that stuttering is a psychological problem-that stuttering is an underlying problem that can be treated with psychotherapy.

The third theory proposes that the cause of stuttering is organic, that neurological differences exist between the brains of those who stutter and those who don't. Although the interference with speech is sometimes triggered by emotional or situational factors, stuttering is basically neurological and physiological � not psychological - in nature. In all other respects, persons who stutter are perfectly normal.

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Worst Stutter -- MUST WATCH! LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

that was the worst that i've heard but thank goodness for technology they can help him out
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM