Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FELLAS MAKE SURE U KILL THE P*SSY OR THIS MIGHT HAPPEN 2U

Catch Up Newbies FELLAS MAKE SURE U KILL THE P*SSY OR THIS MIGHT HAPPEN 2U TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Liked
    481 times

Default FELLAS MAKE SURE U KILL THE P*SSY OR THIS MIGHT HAPPEN 2U

]
    Quote:
    Meet 26 year old Michelle Thomas. Thomas appears in the mugshot above after she was arrested for allegedly stabbing her common law husband after he failed to satisfy her sexually! Angered by his poor performance in bed, the Texas woman stabbed her mate with a pair of scissors, leading to her arrest for the assault.

Straightfromthea is reporting Michelle apparently became enraged when her common law hubby couldn’t get her off… or get it up (that part of the story is unclear. LOL) but whatever the case, her 28-year-old partner told authorities that Thomas “become angry with him over a sexual encounter that she was not satisfied with,” and “began to slash at him with the scissors.”

The man, who refused to press charges, suffered superficial cuts to his chest, leg, and hand. Thomas was arrested for aggravated assault, a felony, and booked into jail, where she posed for the lovely mug shot above.

FUCC NICCAS FELLAS MAKE SURE U KILL THE P*SSY OR THIS MIGHT HAPPEN 2U FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

How can u get up fuckin her
    kush smoker

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

she need to kill herself. real talk

Liked
    0 times

Damn he couldn't get it up cuz she look like lil wayne

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI FELLAS MAKE SURE U KILL THE P*SSY OR THIS MIGHT HAPPEN 2U Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

well i know i have been mad when i haven’t been satisfied but thats just the L i take but never had any violent thoughts, she took it too far
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM