Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Man named his newborn Sarah McCain Palin...

OhEmGee Man named his newborn Sarah McCain Palin... Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Thumbs down Man named his newborn Sarah McCain Palin...

How do you show support for your presidential candidate? Signs in your yard? Bumper stickers on your car? Maybe you just show up and vote on the first Tuesday in November? Whatever you do, I'll bet it doesn't compare to what this dad in Elizabethton, Tennessee did: he named his newborn daughter Sarah McCain Palin. Without his wife's knowledge. That's hardcore.

Mark Ciptak and his wife had settled on the perfectly lovely name of Ava Grace for their third child. But Ciptak decided that he needed to "to get the word out" about the Republican ticket for president and vice president and secretly filled in the birth certificate with a combination of John McCain's and Sarah Palin's names.

And how did his wife and the mother of his child take the news? "I don't think she believes me yet," he told a local paper. "It's going to take some more convincing."

"I took one for the cause," he said. "I can't give a lot of financial support for the (McCain/Palin) campaign. I do have a sign up in my yard, but I can do very little."

Sarah McCain Palin is a nice name and all, but who does this? I don't mean who would name their child after political candidates - I mean who would risk the wrath of a mother by secretly changing the name of her child? If he really wanted to take one for the cause, perhaps he should have changed his own name. Any bets on how long he will be sleeping on the couch?

http://www.parentdish.com/2008/10/14...-mccain-palin/

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Catch Up Newbies Man named his newborn Sarah McCain Palin... MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Default Re: Man named his newborn Sarah McCain Palin...

oh God! this poor child is gonna get it when she goes to school this man needs check his head, i don't care how much u support a candidate, this is crazy, her middle name is gonna be mccain? what an idiot!

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Man named his newborn Sarah McCain Palin... Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

he's a jackass....anything for 15 minutes of fame
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Liked
    2 times

LOLz...yea that middle name is McCain...they gon regret it and hopefully change her name,if it was a boy it probably would be John palin McCain...lol

The Underground... Man named his newborn Sarah McCain Palin... Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

:lmao002:Damn, the whole family took an L.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Sarachi Sauce View Post
    :lmao002:Damn, the whole family took an L.

Major