Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IRONSTREETS Presents One of Detroit's Best: It's So Cold In The "D"

Product of Determination IRONSTREETS Presents One of Detroit's Best: It's So Cold In The "D" Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: IRONSTREETS Presents One of Detroit's Best: It's So Cold In The "D"

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J View Post
    OOooooo WEEEEeeee!!!! Where do I start???

She's totally out of tune and tone deaf, tell her to stop singing. Could someone get her a metronome to keep time? Or couldn't they digitally change her vocals to match the beat at the end of the song?

This woman definitly has periodontal disease. Can someone take her to see a dentist or periodontist ASAP?

The jack-o-lantern microbraids, put that away.

Why do they have that little 8 year old boy next to her boppin to the song listening to that mess? In the graveyard he's looking at planes flying by.

The 1997 Benz in 2008 is not what's up for a music video.

"It's so cold in the D, how the **** do we 'posed to keep peace?" What type of grammar is this? I mean really folks, she couldn't replace do with are? How ass backwards can she get?

Why do the background girls make all those weird faces? One's busy rearranging her place with the boy. The other is all scratching up in her hair.
    We got gut hanging over the jeans with the cell clipped bouncing off the belly fat. Those chicks brought it down another level, if that was even possible.

Thank you Iron, for making me smile and giggle.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Eat Lead!!! IRONSTREETS Presents One of Detroit's Best: It's So Cold In The "D" Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: IRONSTREETS Presents One of Detroit's Best: It's So Cold In The "D"

Quote Originally Posted by orchid1197 View Post
    streets you know you like this song i bet you couldn't wait until she made the video
    this song is probably whats on your answering machine :lmao002:
    this is embarassing

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12