Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snitchin' When is it OK

Shut Up and Drink! Snitchin' When is it OK Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Snitchin' When is it OK

There's been a lot of talk about snitchin' nowadays. There are different levels of snitching and I feel that a lot of people get confused.

If someone in the streets hustlin or whatever and he gets caught and rats on his whole crew... I call that SNITCHIN' and that's not cool.

On another level you got a dude running around raping women and somebody tells on him. I feel like that's ok to do. But some people may call this snitching too. That's where I think people get confused.

So my question to the community is, when is it ok to snitch?

Eat Lead!!! Snitchin' When is it OK Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: Snitchin' When is it OK

i aint never snitched on nobody but i do know what it feels like to get snitched on or should i say set up and that **** aint a good feelin but anyway i seen a lot of **** in my time and callin the police was the last thing on my mind, niggas just go on about they buisness and i think that come from the police not ever bein worth a **** since back in the day..i mean if u do call them who knows if they'll show up and if they do catch a nigga u a target in the streets and the Po aint gone help yo ass..so damn the police, just handle the **** on ur own or ignore it...but if its a nigga runnin around on some psyco **** just killin and rapin any and everybody he gotta go cuz i gotta a daughter i might call the Po but i think the hood would handle that type of nigga b4 it get outta hand...catch him while he sleepin

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Shut Up and Drink! Snitchin' When is it OK Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    i aint never snitched on nobody but i do know what it feels like to get snitched on or should i say set up and that **** aint a good feelin but anyway i seen a lot of **** in my time and callin the police was the last thing on my mind, niggas just go on about they buisness and i think that come from the police not ever bein worth a **** since back in the day..i mean if u do call them who knows if they'll show up and if they do catch a nigga u a target in the streets and the Po aint gone help yo ass..so damn the police, just handle the **** on ur own or ignore it...but if its a nigga runnin around on some psyco **** just killin and rapin any and everybody he gotta go cuz i gotta a daughter i might call the Po but i think the hood would handle that type of nigga b4 it get outta hand...catch him while he sleepin

Co-sign
    at least you see the difference
    I'm not snitchin on nobody but like you said if a psyco is on the loose they gotta go one way or another

Catch Up Newbies Snitchin' When is it OK
    Liked
    0 times

It's ok when it involves the kids and the elderly i say

The Bully Snitchin' When is it OK its whatever's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

so what if nig's snitching on u an they asking **** about him or them what do u do i feel lke this is a question do u just take all the weight for the fake nigs or do u just joint the group an rat on them to. tell me what a real nig would do the game is f ed up its not even worth playing because it no rules any more

Liked
    0 times

Ayo B, its never okay.
    "Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh my !!!!"

He's On Fire! Snitchin' When is it OK HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by Killa Cam View Post
    Ayo B, its never okay.

:lmao002:how did i know u was going to reply in this thread
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

...... Snitchin' When is it OK Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    :lmao002:how did i know u was going to reply in this thread
    you stupid. I don't think snitiching is ok, mind your business is my motto. But I tell you this much some **** happens to my loved ones or my child I snitchin on who ever the **** is involved. **** them.
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

The Bully Snitchin' When is it OK its whatever's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

I just wanted to see what ya'll was goin to say. It is so many bitch ass niggas out here, they're at an all time high. The "game" is finished, the street has no love for the next man, these niggas look at it like every man for their selves, so why play this game, just like plies said, "Is two years of balling worth your life" hell no, with so many bitch ass niggas out here there is no more real niggas, so **** the "game", there are no rules no more so why play a game with no rules. "the boys" a.k.a cops play by there own rules, anything goes and these bitch ass niggas play it the same way. The Feds are paying niggas that are doing dirt, to set other niggas up that r doing dirty. Its fucking over for "the game". How do u win? I got the answer, you dont!!!
    Last edited by HipHop.I.AM; 08-22-2008 at 12:21 PM.

Member Snitchin' When is it OK willie_falcone's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by its whatever View Post
    i just wanted to c what ya'll was goin to say. is so many bitch as nigs out here they r at all time high the game is finish the street has no love for the next man these nigs look at it like every man for their self so y play this game just like plices say is two years of balling worth your life hell no with so many bitch ass nigs out here there is no more real nigs so **** the game there r no rules no more so y play a game with no rules. the boys play by there own rules everything goes an these bitch ass nigs play by the same. any time the fed r paying nigs that r doing dirt to set other nigs up that r doing dirty its f ing over for the game how do u win. i got the answer u dont

English perhaps????
    Blunts, Broads, and Menage Trois's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast