Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LOL Clip Of The Week: Woman Gets Caught On Tape Peein In Public & Then Jets!

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* LOL Clip Of The Week: Woman Gets Caught On Tape Peein In Public & Then Jets! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default LOL Clip Of The Week: Woman Gets Caught On Tape Peein In Public & Then Jets!

OhEmGee LOL Clip Of The Week: Woman Gets Caught On Tape Peein In Public & Then Jets! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: LOL Clip Of The Week: Woman Gets Caught On Tape Peein In Public & Then Jets!

disgusting...jus plain ol nasty

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Catch Up Newbies LOL Clip Of The Week: Woman Gets Caught On Tape Peein In Public & Then Jets! Dr. J's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: LOL Clip Of The Week: Woman Gets Caught On Tape Peein In Public & Then Jets!

That chick didn't even pull her unitard to the side! Damn. She was probably smelling like piss the rest of the night. Nasty.
    I'm just telling the truth.

http://whydopeopledodumbstuff.blogspot.com/

Catch Up Newbies LOL Clip Of The Week: Woman Gets Caught On Tape Peein In Public & Then Jets!
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J View Post
    That chick didn't even pull her unitard to the side! Damn. She was probably smelling like piss the rest of the night. Nasty.
    but she was sexy as a mafukka doe...

Catch Up Newbies LOL Clip Of The Week: Woman Gets Caught On Tape Peein In Public & Then Jets! MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

i said the same thing (to myself)

Catch Up Newbies LOL Clip Of The Week: Woman Gets Caught On Tape Peein In Public & Then Jets! TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

M UST BE SOME chicken FROM VIRGINIA I GUESS
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

OhEmGee LOL Clip Of The Week: Woman Gets Caught On Tape Peein In Public & Then Jets! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by kingstl View Post
    but she was sexy as a mafukka doe...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

He's On Fire! LOL Clip Of The Week: Woman Gets Caught On Tape Peein In Public & Then Jets! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

maybe she was in a rush, CAN YOU BLAME HER, besides she didnt know someone was going to be shouting " IM GONNA GOOGLE YOOOOOOOOOOOOU!"
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI LOL Clip Of The Week: Woman Gets Caught On Tape Peein In Public & Then Jets! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

yea that was nasty but it was funny when she was caught on candid camera
    i didnt know he was gonna chase her down the street with the camera

I'M GONNA GOOGLE YOU I'M GONNA GOOGLE YYYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUU

and she was on the phone when she was taking a squat
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM