Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is It Okay To Beat The $hit Out Of A Female?

He's On Fire! Is It Okay To Beat The $hit Out Of A Female? HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default Is It Okay To Beat The $hit Out Of A Female?

You know,.... after watching Gucci Mane "mike Tyson" that chick,
    Gucci Mane Caught On Video Punching Female

some people agree, others dont, that it was right,...
    So when is it okay to just Punch a Bit*h Out ...i think it was OKay, JUST MY THOUGHTS

P.S. Besides Remy Ma Said, " If She Get Out Of Line Then, Smack That Bitch!!"
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Is It Okay To Beat The $hit Out Of A Female? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: Is It Okay To Beat The $hit Out Of A Female?

smacking and puching are two different things

if a female comes at you crazy and she has a weapon in her hands you have the right to defend yourself but just dont beat the hell out of a female because she called you a name or becasue you feel like it.....everyone has has there own views as to what they want to do depending on the situation but many niggas get f*ed up when they go to jail so to me you need to choose your decision wisely when it comes to beating a female
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Product of Determination Is It Okay To Beat The $hit Out Of A Female? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

I don't think its ever okay to lay hands on a female [a male punching a female]. I don't typically agree with smacking a female too. I'm aware guys do it when pushed to the limit in certain situations. But I've never found myself in those shoes or a situation that my reaction is to smack a female senseless or deck 'em...so i can't relate. I'll most likely resort to subduing her from causing harm to herself or me....
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

...... Is It Okay To Beat The $hit Out Of A Female? Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Do what you gotta do homies....If a bitch come at my son crazy I'm fucking her up. Chicks think that they can disrespect a man and they can get away with it since they are females. Thats when you're wrong, if you wanna act like a nicca you can get beat like one. Not that beating a chick is cool but if she comes at you first then you have to defend yourself.

Ladies if you want to me respected you have to respect yourself. Therefore don't raise your hand either.
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Dice City Kid Is It Okay To Beat The $hit Out Of A Female? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

ANY MAN THAT LAYS THEIR HANDS ON A FEMALE THAT ISNT ARMED AND COCKED AT HIM OR HIS KIDS IS THE EPITOMY OF A BITCH ASS....learn some self defense or martial arts....there are different ways to show a woman(or a man) that you are not to be fucked with...there are no exceptions if you or your kids life is not threatened you have no business beating her....if she is talking crazy,leave her tac head ass quackin like a duck....but don't hit her...

OhEmGee Is It Okay To Beat The $hit Out Of A Female? Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Its definately wrong but its also wrong for a female to pop off at a guy to get him to hit her or challenge him to hit her...some women need to kno when to shut tha **** up and they wouldnt get smacked...and if a man feels like hes gonna hit a woman he should walk away...
    Last edited by Fresh2defsheis; 01-16-2009 at 12:17 PM.

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Catch Up Newbies Is It Okay To Beat The $hit Out Of A Female? Dr. J's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

only if she's trying to cut your **** off. By all means, if she goes Lorena Bobbit (sp???) on ya, beat her ass. Otherwise no hands on anyone, ever...unless they like getting spanked.
    I'm just telling the truth.

http://whydopeopledodumbstuff.blogspot.com/

Catch Up Newbies Is It Okay To Beat The $hit Out Of A Female? TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

hell YES ITS OKAY, SOMETIMES, LISTEN UP, I DONT CARE ABOUT NONE OF YOUS FEELINGS TOWARD THIS MATTER, SO LET ME SAY, I CAN TAKE A FEW HITS TO THE BODY,...... BUT ONCE A CLOSED FIST OR SLAP TOUCH MY FACE,...LIGHTS OUT!!!!!!! I DONT GIVE A **** IF its a female or male , IM GONNA WHOOP THAT ASS LIKE IT STOLE SOMETHING
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Females Alwayz Tlkn Bout Dey Wanna Be Treated Equal Nd Shyt Well U Can Get Yo Ass Beat Equally
    If U Wanna Act Like A Ni66a Bang Like 1 Den

He's On Fire! Is It Okay To Beat The $hit Out Of A Female? HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by D.Rob187 View Post
    Females Alwayz Tlkn Bout Dey Wanna Be Treated Equal Nd Shyt Well U Can Get Yo Ass Beat Equally
    If U Wanna Act Like A Ni66a Bang Like 1 Den

LOL that this guy only joined to agree that kickin a female's ass is cool

Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast