Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: what do u do when the female ur cheating with

  1. #1
    The Bully what do u do when the female ur cheating with its whatever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    51
    Liked
    0 times

    Default what do u do when the female ur cheating with

    what do u do when the female ur cheating with is a complete freaky an she is willing to do anything an everything under the sun sexually with u but she has a sent that stays with u when y'all have sex for like 12 to 24 hours :eek001::omg022:

  2. #2
    Catch Up Newbies what do u do when the female ur cheating with
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    988
    Liked
    2 times

    Default Re: what do u do when the female ur cheating with

    Is it a good smell like her prefume or is it that ***** smell u get after fucing her?

  3. #3
    Product of Determination what do u do when the female ur cheating with Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Re: what do u do when the female ur cheating with

    its most likely the perfume smell...her sexiness smell

    there really is nothing u can do but wash your clothing...take a shower...and throw on your on smell good...

    if your seeing your main shorty b4 that process i just said above takes place...she knows your cheating...and she'll probably return the favor by cheating back on you.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  4. #4
    *POSTING SOMEWHERE* what do u do when the female ur cheating with onevaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    757/VA
    Posts
    4,469
    Liked
    12 times

    Default Re: what do u do when the female ur cheating with

    You should never be cheating because your not real to no one and you are hurting someone in the process.. I hate cheaters!!

  5. #5
    Eat Lead!!! what do u do when the female ur cheating with Ironstreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    THA D
    Posts
    4,862
    Liked
    66 times

    Default Re: what do u do when the female ur cheating with

    Quote Originally Posted by its whatever View Post
    what do u do when the female ur cheating with is a complete freaky an she is willing to do anything an everything under the sun sexually with u but she has a sent that stays with u when y'all have sex for like 12 to 24 hours :eek001::omg022:
    u got plenty of options

    dont have ya main squeeze on the schedule for that day
    do somethin that will give u a legit reason for hopping in the shower such as:
    smoke weed
    play basketball
    roll around in the mud and tell her u slipped and fell
    change a tire on your car
    buy a pint of alcohol and spill half of it on u

    or when u get thru cheating go over your moms or sisters place and call ya girl just to let her know your over there then if she smells perfume she would think its from ya family members


    D-Town hip hop at its finest



  6. #6
    Catch Up Newbies what do u do when the female ur cheating with TheBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    JERZZZZZZZZZZZZZEY!
    Posts
    298
    Liked
    5 times

    Default Re: what do u do when the female ur cheating with

    Good ***** has no Smell...........Itswhatever is a duck, with jawns that have smelly "boxes"
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

  7. #7
    I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI what do u do when the female ur cheating with Orchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the STAN all day everyday
    Posts
    4,585
    Liked
    24 times

    Default Re: what do u do when the female ur cheating with

    cheating is

    but for your help pick something from Ironstreets list
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

  8. #8
    Catch Up Newbies what do u do when the female ur cheating with
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    988
    Liked
    2 times

    Talking Re: what do u do when the female ur cheating with

    Quote Originally Posted by orchid1197 View Post
    cheating is

    but for your help pick something from Ironstreets list
    Fuc it everyone does it lol

  9. #9
    Dice City Kid what do u do when the female ur cheating with ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default Re: what do u do when the female ur cheating with

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    u got plenty of options

    dont have ya main squeeze on the schedule for that day
    do somethin that will give u a legit reason for hopping in the shower such as:
    smoke weed
    play basketball
    roll around in the mud and tell her u slipped and fell
    change a tire on your car
    buy a pint of alcohol and spill half of it on u

    or when u get thru cheating go over your moms or sisters place and call ya girl just to let her know your over there then if she smells perfume she would think its from ya family members
    streets you are wild....that pretty much covers the bases

Similar Threads

  1. COCO CHEATING AGAIN/NOT AP-9
    By tomdillinger in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 12:41 PM
  2. COCO CHEATING!?! DISRESPECTS Ice-T with ANOTHER MAN!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 12:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •